What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Rookie 2.01 (Post NFL Draft) (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 2.01 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• QB Christian Hackenberg, Jets

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • QB Dak Prescott, Cowboys

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • QB Cody Kessler, Browns

• QB Cardale Jones, Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • RB Paul Perkins, NYG

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • RB Jordan Howard, Bears

• RB Keith Marshall, Redskins

• WR Will Fuller, Texans

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • WR Tyler Boyd, Bengals

• WR Leonte Carroo, Dolphins

• WR Malcolm Mitchell, Patriots

• TE Hunter Henry, Chargers

• Other

• Don't Play - No Vote

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
2016 Rookie 1.01 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.02 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.03 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.04 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.05 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.06 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.07 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.09 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.08 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.10 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.11 (Post NFL Draft)
2016 Rookie 1.12 (Post NFL Draft)

Standard Scoring 

1.01 RB Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 98%
1.02 WR Josh Doctson, Redskins 27%
1.03 WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings 43%
1.04 WR Corey Coleman, Browns 64%
1.05 RB Derrick Henry, Titans 56%
1.06 WR Sterling Shepard, N.Y. Giants 27%
1.07 RB Kenneth Dixon, Ravens 28%
1.08 WR Michael Thomas, Saints 54%
1.09 RB Devontae Booker, Broncos, 32% 1.10 
1.10 WR Will Fuller, Texans 18%
 WR Tyler Boyd, Bengals 17%
1.12  RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks 19%

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 95%
1.02 WR Corey Coleman, Browns 37%
1.03 WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings 45%
1.04 WR Josh Doctson, Redskins 79%
1.05 WR Sterling Shepard, N.Y. Giants 47%
1.06 WR Michael Thomas, Saints 49%
1.07 RB Derrick Henry, Titans 50%
1.08 RB Kenneth Dixon, Ravens 46%
1.09 WR Tyler Boyd, Bengals 26%  
1.10 RB Devontae Booker, Broncos 27%
 WR Will Fuller, Texans 28%
1.12  RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks 24%

Start 2 QB Scoring 

1.01 RB Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 66%
1.02 QB Jared Goff, Rams 31%
1.03 QB Carson Wentz, Eagles 43%
1.04 WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings 24%
1.05 WR Josh Doctson, Redskins 22%
1.06 WR Corey Coleman, Browns 28%
1.07 QB Paxton Lynch, Broncos 29%
1.08  RB Derrick Henry, Titans 22%
1.09 WR Sterling Shepard, 26% 
1.10 WR Michael Thomas, Saints 16%
 RB Kenneth Dixon, Ravens 9%
1.12  RB Devontae Booker, Broncos 12%

With Ezekiel Elliott selected as the 1.01 pick in all 3 polls it will be interesting to see what player will be the choice with the 2.01 pick.

Why aren't Tyler Ervin RB Texans & DeAndre Washington RB Raiders even listed under consideration ?

Great landing spot in PPR leagues, like them both for earlier production over Dixon, Booker & Perkins who are going higher in rookie drafts.

I'm curious to see how both perform in the NFL as both are quick, run & catch the ball well.

crazy8,

The feedback is appreciated, and in the second post in the rookie 1.10 thread I listed both Washington and Ervin as running backs under consideration to be added next to the polls.

Faust, thanks for your hard work on this.  Suggestion for next year - can you close the polling so someone else can calculate the proper percentages of the winning player?  The current accurate percentage values are obscured by the "Don't play" choice.

Back of the first round has a lot of long-shots in it. Surprised people would take these guys over Goff.
I have been voting for Wentz in the last couple of standard/PPR polls. Goff is likely the safer choice. I am more drafting the Eagles over the Rams with that decision. I think Wentz has more upside to actually be useful at some point. More passing attempts for Wentz than Goff due to coaching philosophy and supporting cast. The Eagles are not as good of a defense as the Rams right now.

What are people hoping for from Goff?  They have no receivers and a terrible head coach for passing but both of those things can be fixed.  But he's going to be stuck handing off to Gurley for years.  How many stud qbs can you remember with beast running backs getting all the touchdowns?   

I tend to draft in the style of Dave Kingman, and at the 2.01 Carson Wentz was a hanging curveball for me in this years draft.

Went Marshall, Henry, DNP this time.

Still have my same opinion of Henry and the TE position but in none PPR, I think Marshall can take Matt Jones job this year which would make him more valuable next year. Probably should've gone with Marshall in both not that I write this out but PPR of course adds value to a pass catcher.

I am following the 2QB poll with great interest.

In the previous poll CJ Prosise only had one vote.  Booker, Hackenberg and Boyd were in a 3 way tie for awhile before Booker and Boyd pulled ahead.

In the current poll Prosise has 7 votes and Fuller has 4 while Hackenberg, Boyd and Carroo each have 3.

As has been mentioned before, this may be in part because people playing in 2QB leagues may be standard or PPR scoring, which changes some of the relative value of these players a bit. With only half of the voters participating in those votes, dividing the poll into 2QB standard and 2QB PPR polls would just split this vote further however. So this is still the best option I think.

The voting in these polls is really starting to slow down now.
Depends on your patience I guess. We do have quite a bit of time before training camp begins. If you let a poll run say 3 to 5 days would still get through the second round I think.

Or you could start closing polls at 50 or so votes. If the goal was to perhaps get into the 3rd round.

So a balance of timeliness and participation.

I value more votes. I can relate to feeling impatient about the progress of these polls the further they go. This one has been four days now and 62 votes. There were more votes today than previously perhaps? I wasn't paying that close of attention.

Maybe a poll like this could be done on twitter or something where more people might participate?

Users who are viewing this thread