What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Rookie 1.02 (Post NFL Draft) (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.02 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• QB Jared Goff, Rams

Votes: 45 30.8%
  • QB Carson Wentz, Eagles

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • QB Paxton Lynch, Broncos

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • RB Derrick Henry, Titans

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • RB Kenyan Drake, Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks

• RB Devontae Booker, Broncos

• RB Kenneth Dixon, Ravens

• WR Corey Coleman, Browns

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • WR Josh Doctson, Redskins

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • WR Will Fuller, Texans

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • TE Hunter Henry, Chargers

• Other

• Don't Play - No Vote

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Went with Doctson here, except for QB scoring, where Goff is the call. See Doctson, Treadwell, and Coleman all in the same talent tier, but Doctson has the best situation of the 3. All three have a clear path to WR1 status, just feel that Doctson has the best chance to be sustainable, given the other talent surrounding him. Really wouldn't argue much if someone liked Coleman or Treadwell here, feel like it is splitting hairs.

2016 Rookie 1.01 (Post NFL Draft)

Standard Scoring 

1.01 RB Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 98%

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 95%

Start 2 QB Scoring 

1.01 Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys 66%
By having "no vote I don't play" it screws up the % votes for the players.  Looking at this makes me think 34% voted for non Elliot players but in reality 20% voted for "do not play".

Why have a "do not play vote" just don't vote for that if you don't play it why mess up the % by having that as an option.

Went with Doctson here, except for QB scoring, where Goff is the call. See Doctson, Treadwell, and Coleman all in the same talent tier, but Doctson has the best situation of the 3. All three have a clear path to WR1 status, just feel that Doctson has the best chance to be sustainable, given the other talent surrounding him. Really wouldn't argue much if someone liked Coleman or Treadwell here, feel like it is splitting hairs.
I agree for the most part. I have Coleman higher because I think he will see a lot of targets right away, while Doctson may have to wait a year behind Jackson and Garcon. So people may get more instant impact out of Coleman.

I do prefer Doctson the player in a vacuum slightly more than the other 2 WR and he may have the best QB of the 3 with a offense that throws the ball a lot.

Treadwell could still be the best of the 3 as most seemed to think prior to the combine. I don't think he sees the same volume early on as the other two,

Realistically if you are not sure who to take at pick 2 like Andy says above, why not trade down a spot or two if you can and just take the guy who is left? 

By having "no vote I don't play" it screws up the % votes for the players.  Looking at this makes me think 34% voted for non Elliot players but in reality 20% voted for "do not play".

Why have a "do not play vote" just don't vote for that if you don't play it why mess up the % by having that as an option.
It doesn't mess up the percentages in any way.

Some people do not play standard or PPR or 2QB leagues. So the do not play option is there so they can vote that and not make a poor vote for a format they are unfamiliar with.

You left off Sterling Shepard and included Kenyan Drake? No point even playing along.
neither one would win anyone.  click the "other" in the poll, post a message to please add shepard going forward, and all is good in world.

It doesn't mess up the percentages in any way.

Some people do not play standard or PPR or 2QB leagues. So the do not play option is there so they can vote that and not make a poor vote for a format they are unfamiliar with.
yep.  without it you can't submit your votes for the other polls.  at least that's how it was before the forum update.

Users who are viewing this thread