What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #3 Anne Hathaway (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 8 4.1%

Votes: 17 8.6%

Votes: 19 9.6%

Votes: 36 18.3%

Votes: 42 21.3%

Votes: 38 19.3%

Votes: 21 10.7%

Votes: 8 4.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

• 3 and below

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Scarlet can pull off short hair. Hathaway cannot.

Hathaway's attitude would get old very quick as well. Bumps her down plenty.

Great example of "cute", not "hot", automatically puts her below the 8 tier  

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 

7.0.....cute and fit.....but to me, has ABSOLUTELY no sex appeal (and I've seen Havoc.....and I wasn't buying it then either). Girl next door great......

6. Ability to look hot like in Pro 1 and Awards 1 but too often looks like Awards 3 and Everyday 1.

She looks like one of those carnival games where you have to shoot the water into the clowns mouth to pop a balloon

that said I'd gladly bang her

These past two have been like the McGarnicle threads of celebrity women, haven't they been? 

Just enough to click on, but not enough to move the dial.  

eta* significant action around the 6.5-7 region. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So far these have gone 8,9,7 for me.  Not sure what a 10 would be for me, but Hathaway is cute, ScarJo is night on the town hot but every day takes a dip down the ratings, and Davis looks good all the time, but as somebody said in that post - a little "modely" for my personal tastes. 

She's a 6 in my book.  Cute girl whose public personality makes me think I'd like to pal around with her but not someone I'd think about dating let alone messin' around with.

Have a thing for her look. Bumped her up a point for showing the goods multiple times. Underrated tittays. High motor, classic overachiever. I'm reaching for her, trading up in the draft.

Nothing against Ms. Hathaway, but how the hell does Hannah Davis get four "3 or below" while AH is unscathed?  

Did the trolls take Friday off?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take her over Scarlet J for personal use.  She is just more my type.  That being said, do all three of these ladies have the Jeter herp?

Scarlett and Hannah are much hotter, in that pervy take a picture into the bathroom way, but Anne is beautiful  in that hot chick next door kind of way.

She may have the biggest difference between her "pro" and "every day" pics than anyone ever.

Users who are viewing this thread