What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Some food related opinions in here (1 Viewer)

Hot dog

• Total voters

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Hot dogs taste pretty good with both ketchup and mustard. I was always a mustard only guy, but I've been using both for the last few years.

Nathans in Coney Island has the best French fries out of any chain in the world, hot dog is top notch too (this is not up for debate, their soft/fat/crinkle cut fries are the best, if you disagree your taste buds are stoopid)... I hope most other Nathans around the country have similar standards so you all get to enjoy these magnificent fries.

Wahlburgers isn't that good

Last edited by a moderator:
i could see brat over dog, but sausage is a totally different animal. Except that a brat is much bigger than a dog so it does throw off the bun to meet (?) ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted mustard but always add onion too when given the chance 

Kraut rules over any other option for me, chili runs a close 2nd

I've tried ketchup ..no

I don't normally get either and wouldn't do ketchup alone, but I have tried mustard and ketchup together and it's not so bad. Pairs well with a hot dog that's been charred all to hell on a charcoal grill.

Non-controversial opinion: If you're at a BBQ and choose hot dog over hamburger, you're a broken human being.

mustard > onions > ketchup > relish is my hot dog topping rank order, but I will gladly take all at once.

Non-controversial opinion: If you're at a BBQ and choose hot dog over hamburger, you're a broken human being.
This is wrong...If you are talking about those crappy Ballpark franks type hot dogs you typically find on the grocery store shelf then, I agree.  But a restaurant quality dog (1/4 pound beef) cooked on a grill with a crispy casing that snaps when you bite it can easily surpass a hamburger.

This is wrong...If you are talking about those crappy Ballpark franks type hot dogs you typically find on the grocery store shelf then, I agree.  But a restaurant quality dog (1/4 pound beef) cooked on a grill with a crispy casing that snaps when you bite it can easily surpass a hamburger.
I've never heard a hot dog referred to as restaurant quality 

Sabrett's dirty water dog ,slathered in a generous coat of spicy brown mustard - applied by the stick on the cart. 

nothing compares   :thumbup:

Mustard, Pickles and Tomato.  No ketchup...not a snob about it just prefer other hot dog toppings.

Mustard and relish. Ketchup on hotdogs is weird. Ketchup on eggs is disgusting.
Mustard and ketchup on dogs - hopefully some chili dog sauce and cheese is around too.  Probably not on a nice braut - prefer kraut and brown mustard.  

I agree on the ketchup on eggs being gross, but I do like salsa on them.

Go figure.

Oh and grape jelly on a mcmuffin.  Learned this "downtown" when it was standard with every mcmuffin order.  

Users who are viewing this thread