What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011-15 Song Draft - Signup Here if Interested (1 Viewer)

Northern Voice

Footballguy
Signup thread here. To keep it simple, either the album a song came out on or a single version of the song must have been released in 2015. It did not have to be release officially as a single, if you think a deep cut is the best song on an album, great, there's a good chance it will be new to more people that way.

So for example: If you want to take "Sippin on Fire" from Florida Georgia Line's 2014 album, "Anything Goes", you can because it has a 2015 single release.

If you want to take Perdoname by Ricky Martin, even though it was released in 2016 as a single, you can because it was on his 2015 album.

If you want to take a live or re-recorded album, something from Whitesnake's The Purple Album for example, expect to be mocked but go ahead.

This will just be a straight song draft, no mixtape or categories required. The idea is to bring to people's attention the best songs (in our opinion) from last year. Hopefully we get people who like all different genres of music to get a wide variety to hear.

Any questions, left me know - hoping we can get at least 10+ participants to make it interesting. I'm going to link to this in the 2015 countdown thread and the last DID draft so everyone sees it. Stuff falls off the board so quickly since the update, I'll try to keep this near the top this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
What he said 

Or if that's too restrictive for people how about first half of the 'teens?

Might be fun...How many rounds? More rounds would be possible if we did the 11-15.

ETA: We wouldn't be doing 50 this time, right? ;)

In.

Since you've added 4 new years of eligible songs are there any new restrictions----i.e. no more than X number of songs from a certain year? (ETA I'd vote for no restrictions).

In.

Since you've added 4 new years of eligible songs are there any new restrictions----i.e. no more than X number of songs from a certain year? (ETA I'd vote for no restrictions).
Yeah I don't think any restrictions needed. Hoping this one will be less about scarcity and more about finding gems that people loved that others may have missed.

I'll do it if you need another.  But go ahead and put me on autoskip.

Users who are viewing this thread