What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

.50 Bracket Draft (1 Viewer)

Detroit Fan 365

Footballguy
I ran two of these last year, however due to time constraints I'll only be running one.

Draft Order

1. Outkurt

2. SouthJersey

3. AJ2448

4. Orange44

5. Detroit Fan 365

6. Onions

7. Broadway

8. Comfortably Numb

Round 1

1.1 Outkurt: Michigan State

1.2 SouthJersey: Ohio State

1.3 AJ2448: Wichita State

1.4 Orange44 Northern Iowa

1.5 Detroit Fan 365 North Carolina

1.6 Onions Utah

1.7 Broadway Notre Dame

1.8 Comfortably Numb Texas

Round 2

2.1 Comfortably Numb SMU

2.2 Broadway Iowa State

2.3 Onions Louisville

2.4 Detroit Fan 365 Oklahoma

2.5 Orange44 Baylor

2.6 AJ2448 Kentucky

2.7 SouthJersey BYU/Ole Miss

2.8 Outkurt Buffalo

Round 3

3.1 Outkurt Arkansas

3.2 SouthJersey Davidson

3.3 AJ2448 S.F. Austin

3.4 Orange44 Arizona

3.5 Detroit Fan 365 Maryland

3.6 Onions Gonzaga

3.7 BroadwayG Boise/Dayton

3.8 Comfortably Numb Virginia

Round 4

4.1 Comfortably Numb Indiana

4.2 BroadwayG Xavier

4.3 Onions Providence

4.4 Detroit Fan 365 UCLA

4.5 Orange44 Valparaiso

4.6 AJ2448 VCU

4.7 SouthJersey West Virginia

4.8 Outkurt Butler

Round 5

5.1 Outkurt Iowa

5.2 SouthJersey San Diego St

5.3 AJ2448 Duke

5.4 Orange44 Wisconsin

5.5 Detroit Fan 365 Georgetown

5.6 Onions N.C. State

5.7 BroadwayG Eastern Washington

5.8 Comfortably Numb Oregon

Round 6

6.1 Comfortably Numb Wofford

6.2 BroadwayG Villanova

6.3 Onions Kansas

6.4 Detroit Fan 365 Purdue

6.5 Orange44 UC Irvine

6.6 AJ2448 Cincinnati

6.7 SouthJersey Georgia State

6.8 Outkurt Oklahoma St

Round 7

7.1 Outkurt Wyoming

7.2 SouthJersey LSU

7.3 AJ2448 St. John's

7.4 Orange44 Georgia

7.5 Detroit Fan 365 Harvard

7.6 Onions New Mexico State

7.7 BroadwayG UAB

7.8 Comfortably Numb Albany

Round 8

8.1 Comfortably Numb Northeastern

8.2 BroadwayG Belmont

8.3 Onions North Dakota St

8.4 Detroit Fan 365 Texas Southern

8.5 Orange44 North Florida/Robert Morris

8.6 AJ2448 Lafayette

8.7 SouthJersey

8.8 Outkurt

After you sign up please roll for draft order...Go to http://www.rpglibrar...1000&mds=6&dt=1

Roll 1 d 1000 +0 and sum them all

Roll this set of dice ONE time

Put in your email
1) My email (dcn902@jagmail.southalabama.edu)
2) FBG Username (DO NOT FORGET THIS PLEASE)
3) Please put what pool it is for in the title

Highest Roll goes first and so on

It's a zero sum spreadsheet where 8 people draft 8 teams each.
"Points" are then awarded based on wins in successive rounds.

How it works:
• 8 people each draft 8 teams (serpentine, randomly generated order).
• You get points based on the seed # times the round of the tournament, so if you have a 12 seed win a 2nd round game, you get 24 points.
• It is a zero sum game, so if you win a point, you win $3.50 and everyone else loses $0.50
• Cash settlements are due within 1 week of the championship.
• I will organize the payouts to minimize the number of transactions.

LHUCKS is not allowed to play..neither is Linus Scrimmage

DRAFT DETAILS (proposed):
BEGINS: MONDAY at NOON ET
CLOCK: There will not be a clock unless one is needed. Please be on here regularly during the time of the draft to make sure the pick is not stuck on you for an extended period. If you would like you can PM me your phone number and I will text you when you are on the clock. Please be available Wednesday night if we are unable to have it finished by then I would like to go very quick on Wednesday night at 8PM EST in order to finish on time so that Thursday can be spent enjoying the games.
LAG CLAUSE: Please do not hold up the draft. It is understandable that we are all on different schedules but if you are scheduled to be up soon and you know you may be unavailable please send a pick list to someone in the draft.

Final Results:

outkurt: $133.00

South Jersey: -$33.00

AJ2448: $21.00

Orange44: -$91.00

Detroit Fan 365: $29.00

Onions: $89.00

BroadwayG: $29.00

Comfortably Numb: -$179.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Im already in the $1 bracket but if you have a hard time filling you can count me in and I can get aj2448 in as well

I dont want to hog all the entries so try to fill with others but you have 2 entries as a last resort if you need it.

Just PM if needed

Im already in the $1 bracket but if you have a hard time filling you can count me in and I can get aj2448 in as well

I dont want to hog all the entries so try to fill with others but you have 2 entries as a last resort if you need it.

Just PM if needed
Will do buddy, wanted to get in the dollar bracket this year, but filled up before I could join.

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

Just PM if needed
You can add me to this list. If you have trouble filling this up, I'll play. Like Numb & AJ, I'm already in the $1, but I'll help out if needed.

Also, suck it Cappy.
/finger

Just PM if needed
Will do buddy, wanted to get in the dollar bracket this year, but filled up before I could join.
Last year we had two dollar brackets, not sure if we could fill it

I'm interested in this one. I will be away from this thread tomorrow morning for a work meeting, but will check in around noon PST to see if we hopefully get enough.

I don't have PayPal but I play in 2 of the $1 brackets every year and when I paid out, always on time and in full. If you need someone to help fill here, PM me.

I don't have PayPal but I play in 2 of the $1 brackets every year and when I paid out, always on time and in full. If you need someone to help fill here, PM me.
I know you are good for it, PayPal shouldn't really be necessary as long as people are paid within a week of the last game.

I know you are good for it, PayPal shouldn't really be necessary as long as people are paid within a week of the last game.
Thanks Detroit. 1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 662

Roll subtotal: 662

Roll total: 662

Roll set 1

Confirmed, you and SouthJersey will have to do a tiebreaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roll set 1

Confirmed, you and SouthJersey will have to do a tiebreaker.
Tiebreaker roll sent to you

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 953

I'm looking for a $.25 pool, any chance of converting this into one if it doesn't fill?
Possibly, but I think it will fill. However, if it doesn't fill by the end of today I will ask if everyone that is committed to this if they want to convert it to a quarters draft.

Just PM if needed
Are you still looking for people?

#### I was told I have to fly to attend a business meeting tomorrow - I can't in good faith risk holding up the draft with the play-in games starting tomorrow night. Looks like it just wasn't meant to be for these games this year. :wall:

Have a buddy that played in one of the $1 drafts last year that may want the last spot here. Has it been filled yet?

that site is rigged

Code:
1d1000, rolled  once. Roll set 1	Die rolls: 162	Roll subtotal: 162	Roll total: 162

Users who are viewing this thread