What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eminence - Real or Shtick? (1 Viewer)

Em, Real or Shtick

• Real

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • Shtick

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Nobody brings the FFA into a thread like our pal Em...

Do you guys really think that there is a:

• 23 year old
  • 135 pounder
  • Assistant Manager at Walgreens
  • Trying to become an Accountant
  • Trading a few hundred shares of Hemp at .08 a day
Does this guy really exist or this all shtick?

If you think shtick, who do you think is pulling it off?

Last edited by a moderator:
He posted some real-ish looking pictures and participates a ton in the shark pool. I say real :shrug:

He posted some real-ish looking pictures and participates a ton in the shark pool. I say real :shrug:
I agree. Although, I have to admit originally I was sure he was fake. Who would pretend for so long to be something he's not?

All I know is that the guy is an attention ***** either way. I remember when he first started posting Mario Kart was busting his balls, and I stuck up for Em. To this day I feel bad/stupid for doing that. I think I even sent a PM to Mario Kart apologizing.

Again Mario Kart, I am sorry for getting involved. I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me hopes its a long con by someone reputable but I think he is real, at least partially, but shticks up the whole stock/FF website/FF advice stuff.

What is this obsession with shtick? You guys think everyone is fake

There are tons of bizarre people out there with equally bizarre lives

Where else would they congregate but the internet?

His posts are filled with so much shtick that he can't be real but they are also too consistant to be shtick.

If he is an alias, then the mastermind behind this is brilliant. If he is real, then the dude behind this is a complete tool.

If it's an alias, that person would deserve a spot in the FFA Hall Of Fame. But it will also make me sad. :(

There are a couple of master baiters (yeah, I said it) who totally have this entire forum wrapped around their fingers. One of them is participating in this thread. Another is the subject of the thread. Real or fake, shtick or not, these people absolutely have you guys playing every note they write.

There are a couple of master baiters (yeah, I said it) who totally have this entire forum wrapped around their fingers. One of them is participating in this thread. Another is the subject of the thread. Real or fake, shtick or not, these people absolutely have you guys playing every note they write.
I don't think you have an accurate grasp on what's going on in the Em Fund thread.

I don't think you have an accurate grasp on what's going on in the Em Fund thread.
I know it's 23 pages long and people keep engaging him. They're feeding the troll. If the community as a whole ignored him, he'd go away... but that will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread