What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

sitting on tarmac at JFK waiting ro GET to a gate (1 Viewer)

El Floppo

Footballguy
2 hours in and we're still #5 just to pull up to a gate to deboard.

Until my 2yo daughter wakes up and joins the demon-spawn behind us who broken glasses with her continuous shrieking... I'll answer any questions you have.

Hi Floppo. You could get up and start doing lunges up and down the aisle ...tell them you're in training.

How long you planning to stay in NYC with the kids growing up? You thinking about going Otis or anything?

Your wife turns to you suddenly and says, "El Floppo, baby.....I'm so horny. I need you now. Let's go to the bathroom!"

What would you do? Are you okay with gay flight attendant Steve watching your 2 year old?

Hi Floppo. You could get up and start doing lunges up and down the aisle ...tell them you're in training.

How long you planning to stay in NYC with the kids growing up? You thinking about going Otis or anything?
Hey TM.

I've lunged myself silly. . And that was over an hour ago.

I'm hanging onto the city as long as possible. Otisland is our version of hell.

Your wife turns to you suddenly and says, "El Floppo, baby.....I'm so horny. I need you now. Let's go to the bathroom!"

What would you do? Are you okay with gay flight attendant Steve watching your 2 year old?
I don't think Steve has 2 minutes to burn watching my kid.

Users who are viewing this thread