What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can poo stink stick to you? (1 Viewer)

E Street Brat

Footballguy
So I'm taking a wiz in the work restroom when somebody busts in making a bee-line for the last stall.

He was moving so fast I couldn't even tell who it was. Just as I start to shake lil' willy dry, I hear a grunt and what sounds like a 500lb man doing a cannonball.

Then the smell hits me. I start to gag and run for the door without washing or zipping up. Now I feel like the stench is clinging to me like cigarette smoke after a night at the bewbie bar,

So I'm taking a wiz in the work restroom when somebody busts in making a bee-line for the last stall.

He was moving so fast I couldn't even tell who it was. Just as I start to shake lil' willy dry, I hear a grunt and what sounds like a 500lb man doing a cannonball.

Then the smell hits me. I start to gag and run for the door without washing or zipping up. Now I feel like the stench is clinging to me like cigarette smoke after a night at the bewbie bar,
If you smell like cigarette smoke after the bewbie bar, you're doing it wrong...

You should smell like cheap perfume.. stripper perfume..

The fact that you breathed it in basically means you ate his #### particles. You should worry more about that.

you're allowed to smoke in your strip clubs? gross... I like the air crisp, with the smell of labia friction

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kind of like when you spray the air with cologne and walk through it except you did it with someone else's farticles. Sorry.

You made the classic mistake of breathing in a public restroom.

Users who are viewing this thread