What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travaris Cadet (1 Viewer)

Macdaddy_2004

Footballguy
Looks like he was active last week and played a little at WR - yahoo depth charts have him behind Sproles on KR/PR

Sproles was my #1 - fishing here but could Cadet take his role - this seemed to be the case in preseason.

He led all receivers in preseason even though he's listed as a RB in my league. He could become an interesting pickup for sure.

He led all receivers in preseason even though he's listed as a RB in my league. He could become an interesting pickup for sure.
Free agent signee from App State.He led all RBs in total (rush/pass) yards in preseason. And he returned kicks and punts.I think he will take over the KR game from Sproles.He scores TDs.He's not Sproles and he's not as good as a runner, but I'm guessing the Saints are dieing to use him.He did not have any head turning 'wow' plays in preseason, but as a further 'whet your appetite' bit of info the Saints actually recruited him and paid him extra to join the Saints, so as to lure him from other teams. I think they did that with Ivory and.... they also tried (and obviously failed) to do that with Arian Foster.No one's heard of him outside NO and maybe in the know FF'ers. I just wonder if they will really use him. But if he has a big game (or even a decent one) on MNF as we all know it will be too late.

I would love to think I can just plug and play this guy as I have Sproles and JCharles as my main RBs, but most of Twitter is buzzing about PT Cruiser being rewarded for Sproles absence, not Cadet. Of course, PT isn't available in my league. Is he available in anyone's league?

How did the saints offence look when Reggie Bush was out - that's the closest coparison we have at this point.

The offence will change or it will stay the same. Gotta make a call on that first........I'd love to hear from a beat writter as to how they are lining up in practice.

Cadet would be useful if he could get on the field.

I wish there weren't so many heads in this backfield. I'd be very inclined to grab this guy in PPR leagues where the WW is scarce if that were the case. As it stands, aside from KR/PR, I don't think he's THAT much of an upgrade over PT in the passing game. He clearly has a bit more wiggle than bruiser, but he doesn't seem have Sproles' true home run ability. I think he's worth the stash in deep PPR leagues, just to see how he is utilized this Monday night, but I don't think he'll ever get enough touches in this backfield to make him worth a flex play this season.

FYI, Courtney Roby is out Monday also, and he was the main kick returner before Sproles. I don't think they will want to risk Pierre on kick returns, and I think Lance will only return punts, so I bet Cadet will get the first crack at returning kicks...which in today's game, probably doesn't mean much. but if he's active, maybe he will get some touches elsewhere.

I wouldn't count on much production from Cadet. Ivory should have more of an increased role than Cadet who is now at WR.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/New-Orleans-Saints-running-back-Darren-Sproles-out-Monday-with-broken-hand-176995861.html

“Darren is a special guy,” Carmichael said. “Cadet had done some of those things in the preseason. We had moved him to receiver so right now he’s focusing on that position. We’ve got Pierre (Thomas), Mark Ingram. Chris Ivory has a chance to step into a role. Next man up.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't count on much production from Cadet. Ivory should have more of an increased role than Cadet who is now at WR.http://www.wwltv.com/sports/New-Orleans-Saints-running-back-Darren-Sproles-out-Monday-with-broken-hand-176995861.html

“Darren is a special guy,” Carmichael said. “Cadet had done some of those things in the preseason. We had moved him to receiver so right now he’s focusing on that position. We’ve got Pierre (Thomas), Mark Ingram. Chris Ivory has a chance to step into a role. Next man up.”
You see, I just don't understand that line of thinking. Ivory is just Ingram 2.0, or Ingram is Ivory 2.0, either way, it does nothing to fill the void Sproles is leaving behind. Do they feel like running a 3rd RB just for ####s? At least Cadet could attempt to fill that void, although he wouldn't come close.Either see what Cadet can do, or run Ingram some more while increasing PT's role in the passing game. NO should have traded Ivory before the deadline.

I wouldn't count on much production from Cadet. Ivory should have more of an increased role than Cadet who is now at WR.http://www.wwltv.com/sports/New-Orleans-Saints-running-back-Darren-Sproles-out-Monday-with-broken-hand-176995861.html

You see, I just don't understand that line of thinking. Ivory is just Ingram 2.0, or Ingram is Ivory 2.0, either way, it does nothing to fill the void Sproles is leaving behind. Do they feel like running a 3rd RB just for ####s? At least Cadet could attempt to fill that void, although he wouldn't come close.Either see what Cadet can do, or run Ingram some more while increasing PT's role in the passing game. NO should have traded Ivory before the deadline.
Pierre Thomas will be sufficient catching passes (I predict he will be a low RB1 for the time that Sproles is out), while he's no Sproles he at least has a threat of a run game as opposed to Cadet who has been more of a pass catcher than a runner in the preseason and has yet to run in an real NFL game. Ivory is a beast, he is more explosive of a runner than Ingram and the main reason most believe Ingram is above Ivory is his draft position and not production. If the Saints had not switched Cadet's focus to WR due to him being buried on the depth chart at RB for a forseable 2-3 years with Sproles' affordable contract, I could see them keeping Cadet at RB.The Saints did not trade Ivory because they were down to Julius Jones at RB in the playoff game where Seattle beat them a few years ago. They kept shuffling in and out RB's that year and obviously made decision to not go through that again.

'paytonsdaman said:
'SameSongNDance said:
'paytonsdaman said:

Pierre Thomas will be sufficient catching passes (I predict he will be a low RB1 for the time that Sproles is out), while he's no Sproles he at least has a threat of a run game as opposed to Cadet who has been more of a pass catcher than a runner in the preseason and has yet to run in an real NFL game. Ivory is a beast, he is more explosive of a runner than Ingram and the main reason most believe Ingram is above Ivory is his draft position and not production. If the Saints had not switched Cadet's focus to WR due to him being buried on the depth chart at RB for a forseable 2-3 years with Sproles' affordable contract, I could see them keeping Cadet at RB.The Saints did not trade Ivory because they were down to Julius Jones at RB in the playoff game where Seattle beat them a few years ago. They kept shuffling in and out RB's that year and obviously made decision to not go through that again.
let's be perfectly clear about something...the saints have no earthly idea what they are doing. Their drafts reflects this. Their involvement in bounties reflects this. And, their complete incompetence in dealing with their RBs reflects this. Happy trails saints fans. Get a :bag: .

'paytonsdaman said:
'SameSongNDance said:
'paytonsdaman said:

let's be perfectly clear about something...the saints have no earthly idea what they are doing. Their drafts reflects this. Their involvement in bounties reflects this. And, their complete incompetence in dealing with their RBs reflects this. Happy trails saints fans. Get a :bag: .
Laughing here, I promise not to sidetrack any thread for this foolishness.BUT: the Breakers logo.... I mean, you're not ticked because they left Boston for New Orleans are you? Personally I respect that if so, but hey.

'paytonsdaman said:
'SameSongNDance said:
'paytonsdaman said:

Laughing here, I promise not to sidetrack any thread for this foolishness.BUT: the Breakers logo.... I mean, you're not ticked because they left Boston for New Orleans are you? Personally I respect that if so, but hey.
Everyone forgets they were the Portland Breakers, too. :kicksrock:

Interesting

http://theadvocate.com/sports/saints/4309516-123/saints-travaris-cadet-likely-to

But now Saints rookie Travaris Cadet looks to be in the spotlight when the final score matters.

Darren Sproles, who set the NFL all-purpose yardage record last season, is out indefinitely with a broken hand, the team announced on Friday, and his kickoff return duties, plus possibly his versatile role in the backfield, are likely to be assumed by Cadet, a free agent from Appalachian State who earned a roster spot in the preseason by displaying precisely those skills.

“It’s a big blow to lose a guy like Darren who can do so many things,” Cadet, an undrafted free agent from Appalachian State, said after the Saints (2-5) completed practice for Monday night’s game against Philadelphia (3-4). “It kind of changes up the game plan a little bit.

“Right now, they’re telling me I’ll be pretty much doing what he did.”

That was more definitive than the Saints coaches were saying, either about Cadet, or Sproles, who, in addition to handling the team’s return duties, is the team’s third-leading rusher (117 yards) and receiver (39 receptions, 323 yards, four touchdowns).

'paytonsdaman said:
'SameSongNDance said:
'paytonsdaman said:

Criticize the Saints if you want, they're having a very bad year but saying that they have no idea what they're doing and their drafts reflects that, shows your kind of ignorant on the subject. The Saints have done very well in the draft since Payton and Loomis took over especially in late rounds, and they have been very successful picking up UDFA's as well.On the subject of Cadet, this goes one of two ways. Either they swap Sproles for Cadet and do a little less of what Sproles did, or Pierre gets a big bump in time. I'd also predict Ingram gets reduced and we see more of Ivory as well. My best guess is that Cadet does get some work, but not nearly the level of time that Sproles was getting. The guy to have here is Pierre

'paytonsdaman said:
'SameSongNDance said:
'paytonsdaman said:

Criticize the Saints if you want, they're having a very bad year but saying that they have no idea what they're doing and their drafts reflects that, shows your kind of ignorant on the subject. The Saints have done very well in the draft since Payton and Loomis took over especially in late rounds, and they have been very successful picking up UDFA's as well.On the subject of Cadet, this goes one of two ways. Either they swap Sproles for Cadet and do a little less of what Sproles did, or Pierre gets a big bump in time. I'd also predict Ingram gets reduced and we see more of Ivory as well. My best guess is that Cadet does get some work, but not nearly the level of time that Sproles was getting. The guy to have here is Pierre
With top selections a lot of meh. Bush, Meachem, Ellis, Robinson, Jordan, Ingram in the 1st rounds. Terrible hit rate, IMO. Great selection on Graham, Evans, Nicks mid rounds. Nicks, Meachem, Porter not deemed worthy of retaining. Blind squirrel meet acorn on 7th rounder, Colston, congrats. The other 25 or so picks non-contributory. Perhaps you might be the one ignorant on the subject of their draft performance.

Interesting

http://theadvocate.com/sports/saints/4309516-123/saints-travaris-cadet-likely-to

But now Saints rookie Travaris Cadet looks to be in the spotlight when the final score matters.

Darren Sproles, who set the NFL all-purpose yardage record last season, is out indefinitely with a broken hand, the team announced on Friday, and his kickoff return duties, plus possibly his versatile role in the backfield, are likely to be assumed by Cadet, a free agent from Appalachian State who earned a roster spot in the preseason by displaying precisely those skills.

“It’s a big blow to lose a guy like Darren who can do so many things,” Cadet, an undrafted free agent from Appalachian State, said after the Saints (2-5) completed practice for Monday night’s game against Philadelphia (3-4). “It kind of changes up the game plan a little bit.

“Right now, they’re telling me I’ll be pretty much doing what he did.”

That was more definitive than the Saints coaches were saying, either about Cadet, or Sproles, who, in addition to handling the team’s return duties, is the team’s third-leading rusher (117 yards) and receiver (39 receptions, 323 yards, four touchdowns).
Very interesting. He's definitely worth a speculative add in PPR leagues.

I wouldn't count on much production from Cadet. Ivory should have more of an increased role than Cadet who is now at WR.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/New-Orleans-Saints-running-back-Darren-Sproles-out-Monday-with-broken-hand-176995861.html

With top selections a lot of meh. Bush, Meachem, Ellis, Robinson, Jordan, Ingram in the 1st rounds. Terrible hit rate, IMO. Great selection on Graham, Evans, Nicks mid rounds. Nicks, Meachem, Porter not deemed worthy of retaining. Blind squirrel meet acorn on 7th rounder, Colston, congrats. The other 25 or so picks non-contributory. Perhaps you might be the one ignorant on the subject of their draft performance.
The Saints won 13, 11 and 13 games over the past three seasons, including a Super Bowl. They're enduring a bad season after obvious changes. LOL at "they're clueless".

The Saints won 13, 11 and 13 games over the past three seasons, including a Super Bowl. They're enduring a bad season after obvious changes. LOL at "they're clueless".
Clueless. Their 4-12 effort this year is a byproduct of sloppy management. Beyond the bounties, there's no justification for the Ingram nonsense, poor drafts, and (on a related matter) and putting together a defense that will go down in the record books for historical ineptitude when all is said and done.

Clueless. Their 4-12 effort this year is a byproduct of sloppy management. Beyond the bounties, there's no justification for the Ingram nonsense, poor drafts, and (on a related matter) and putting together a defense that will go down in the record books for historical ineptitude when all is said and done.
Well that's just spiffy and all but what do you think about Travaris Cadet?

Well that's just spiffy and all but what do you think about Travaris Cadet?
Performs best when they get him into open space.Sort of a space Cadet.

They have done pretty well with free agent undrafted RBs: Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory. Fwiw the Saints also had targeted Arian Foster and offered him more than the Texans. And Cadet was also an undrafted free agent.Bush was drafted, but I don't think anyone would say he did not do what they drafted him to do and he helped them win a Super Bowl in a major way. In terms of signees, of course Sproles, they went out and got him.As far as draft picks, I don't see any busts in the 1st round since 06, which is better than what 75% of teams could say. That Porter, Nicks and Meachem went elsewhere doesn't diminsh that they were good to awesome players for the Saints, they were great picks. Bushrod and Morstead have also been excellent picks (and yes Graham, Evans), but overall I'd say if the question is whether the staff that evaluated Cadet knows what they are doing, yeah they definitely do.I think the thing to watch out for is the expectation that Cadet 'will do what Sproles' yes Cadet is not as talented as Sproles. Sproles had more yards in college than Reggie Bush and I think he has had more yards as a pro (he has the NF: record for most total yards in a season at least)... this is all pretty rarefied territory. Cadet is still an undrafted rookie RB from App State.

Fwiw the Saints also had targeted Arian Foster and offered him more than the Texans.
:lmao: Ok, nice target. :rolleyes:
As far as draft picks, I don't see any busts in the 1st round since 06
You can't be serious.

45yard run called back on colston hold
I thoroughly enjoyed Mutant League Football. That and the Road Rash series (particularly 1 and 2) were my all-time favorite games
Same here on all accounts....... don't play video games anymore but if mutant league football was reprised I'd buy it and whatever system tomorrow
Sorry to be a dope, but was it Cadet who had a 45 yard run called back ?I did see Ivory have a long run called back on a penalty.

45yard run called back on colston hold
I thoroughly enjoyed Mutant League Football. That and the Road Rash series (particularly 1 and 2) were my all-time favorite games
Same here on all accounts....... don't play video games anymore but if mutant league football was reprised I'd buy it and whatever system tomorrow
Sorry to be a dope, but was it Cadet who had a 45 yard run called back ?I did see Ivory have a long run called back on a penalty.
Yes that was Cadet. Too bad on that fumble, and I think he went outside when Brees thought he was going inside and Brees couldn't get rid of the ball and was sacked. But I think that is a read route and obviously having not played much with the starters, he read it poorly.

Saw some talent with this kid, but I think the article way above referencing how the team viewed him as a WR now was more telling. He's basically a WR they can line up in the backfield.

Unfortunately for me, I bought in on the guy in my PPR leagues, cutting Ivory for him in both as I thought the Saints were just committed to burying Ivory on the bench. Wish I had that move back, especially in my dynasty league. Ivory looked explosive and incredibly difficult to tackle, and while all the Saints backs looked solid, am I the only one that thought Ivory sort of set the tone?

First carry he explodes for 10 yards, then you see Ingram start running harder... gaining tough inside yards, breaking tackles, etc.

Ugh... win some, lose some. I doubt I get Ivory back on waivers.

Payton suggests Travaris Cadet will replace Sproles

By Dave Richard | Senior Fantasy Writer
March 26, 2014 10:11 am ET

The coach I wanted to talk to the most at today's media session/free breakfast at the NFL Owners Meeting in Orlando was Sean Payton. There had been talk that the Saints would change their philosophy on running the ball more and throwing less.

Let's stop right there. Payton told the assembled media on Wednesday that wasn't happening. Obviously the Saints will run more when it's working and when they have a lead, but Payton confirmed that no philosophical change is coming in regards to the run game.

That's cool.

What is also cool is that Payton spoke highly of third-year running back Travaris Cadet as a replacement for Darren Sproles. In fact when first asked about Sproles, Payton said there were "a number of ways" to replace him ... and then focused on only one.

"Cadet is a player who has played in that role," Payton said while mentioning that the offense he's run has found ways to be effective regardless of who's played. "I don't think you ever replace specifically a skill set like Darren's. It's unique and it's different than really our league's seen in a while for a player like his stature. But with regards to his touches, with regards to opportunities, Travaris is a guy that has played and is now going into his third year."

Payton was highly complimentary of Sproles, saying he earned a high grade but found the team going younger and couldn't pass up a draft pick. That's a kind way of saying Sproles was old and made a little too much dough.

"He's got very good ball skills," Payton said of Cadet. "He's a guy that can run the routes in that tree when you talk about a choice route, when you talk about an option. He can play from in the backfield but he can play from extended positions. That doesn't necessarily mean he's a wide receiver, just means he's a running back in space. So I think he's someone that is very comfortable in that role and I think he can run."

Sounds a lot like Sproles, right? I'm thinking Cadet has some good middle, mid-to-late round value. Why not pick up a running back with Sproles-ish potential?! After all, the Saints have had running backs total at least 140 catches in each of the last three seasons, all of which had Sproles involved, and Payton said they're not changing their run philosophy. Seems like a match to me.

Yeah, I don't buy it.

Just look at Sproles running 10-20 yards ahead of Colston the last play vs Seattle on what was supposed to be a lateral.

He's not Sproles. I think they draft a RB.

BY GARY ESTWICK

Special to The Advocate

June 05, 2014
0 COMMENTS
Travaris Cadet’s career with the Saints began in 2012 as the latest undrafted free agent to make the regular-season roster out of training camp.

Cadet’s tale continued last season as an offensive apprentice to one of the most dynamic running backs in NFL history.

This summer, his latest chapter of experiences is undetermined.

Cadet could emerge as the newest playmaker in a Drew Brees-led passing attack. He could become the heir to Darren Sproles — who was traded this offseason to Philadelphia — offering his improved skills to one of the top NFL offenses while contributing as a returner on special teams.

Or the selection of first-round draft pick Brandin Cooks, another nifty and speedy playmaker, coupled with the surprising development of second-year running back Khiry Robinson, part of an always-crowded backfield, could make Cadet expendable late in the 2014 preseason as the fifth running back in a four-back depth chart.

Of course, Cadet is working toward the first option.

“I want to be a guy that’s a mastermind at every position, whether it’s returning kicks, covering kicks, catching balls, running the ball, picking up blitzes; whatever they may want me to do,” said Cadet, a third-year pro.

“I just try to separate myself from the average guy with my versatility.”

It’s the same versatility that made Cadet an offensive project during coach Sean Payton’s Bountygate-suspended season away from the Saints. It’s the same versatility that made Payton, upon his return, take a liking to Cadet’s skill set. The same versatility this offseason that made Payton consider Cadet as a replacement for Sproles, who in 2011 set an NFL record in all-purpose yardage in a season with 2,696 yards.

“He’s got very good ball skills,” Payton said in March at the NFL Annual Meeting in Orlando. “He’s a guy who can run the routes. ... He can play from in the backfield from extended positions.

“He is a utility player that has gotten better at the core skill sets of being a runner, but he’s very comfortable at being a receiver out of the backfield.”

The same versatility that made the Saints switch Cadet from receiver to running back, and perhaps the same versatility that has made the question of how to utilize him during his first two seasons a rhetorical one.

So far, Cadet has seven catches for 49 yards and one touchdown reception. He also has one carry for 5 yards. On 35 kickoff returns, he’s averaging 26.5 yards. He’s returned two punts for 2 yards.

Here’s what we do know: Cadet wants to do more.

He’s spent the past two seasons learning from Sproles. Up close. Picking his brain, figuratively, for information about how to work, how to work even harder. How to dedicate himself to the sport.

He will have to to stay in New Orleans.

While Cooks is a receiver, his ability mirrors that of Cadet. So does Robinson, who like Cadet earned a roster spot as an undrafted free agent (2013).

Receiver and running back are expected to be two of the most contested depth-chart positions this summer at training camp.

We also know: Cadet wants to be one of the greatest. He wants more. Cadet said he’s far from satisfied with just making the roster, and no longer a pupil.

“I want to be that guy they can depend on to come through,” he said. “So I feel like it’s a great opportunity to finish what I started.”
http://theadvocate.com/sports/saints/9365249-123/travaris-cadet-sets-sights-on

Rotoworld:

Saints third-year RB Travaris Cadet is working as the No. 4 tailback at OTAs.

Versatile Cadet has practiced some in Darren Sproles' old role, but the Saints are more likely to lean on Brandin Cooks for those responsibilities. Cadet is behind Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, and Khiry Robinson at tailback. Cadet's calling card is special teams, where he is a backup returner and can cover kicks.

Source: ESPN.com

Jun 5 - 10:59 PM

Rotoworld:

Saints third-year RB Travaris Cadet is working as the No. 4 tailback at OTAs.

Versatile Cadet has practiced some in Darren Sproles' old role, but the Saints are more likely to lean on Brandin Cooks for those responsibilities. Cadet is behind Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, and Khiry Robinson at tailback. Cadet's calling card is special teams, where he is a backup returner and can cover kicks.

Source: ESPN.com

Jun 5 - 10:59 PM
if you read the article it sounds like they were working out of a base set or doing running drills which wouldn't be Cadet's forte. He would be the satellite back

Bumpin this up because in light of last week's breakdown of receptions for NO RBs, Cadet seems to be primed to take over the Sproles/Thomas role. Thomas is a FA after this year if my memory is correct, and they really don't seem to want to use him.

Another 6/60 game from Cadet and I think we will be late to the party.

Perfect time to buy imo

I believe Thomas played on 23 snaps, Cadet on 20 and Robinson on 19. A lot of that can be product of game state however. Seems like an okay dynasty stash but I feel like Payton will always find a way to utilize three RBs, regardless of who is available.

PPR:

Really quite surprised to see not a lot more talk on him. Likely due to possible availability of Mason, Bryce Brown & Denard Robinson on wires this week. Perhaps he's a short term add (I don't necessarily think that's a given) He was already having an increased role in the offense with Thomas available (20 targets the last 3 weeks)

As bad as the Saints D is, wouldn't be surprised to see them trailing (and Cadet seeing significant work) vs. GB, @Car, and possibly (if Thomas out) vs. SF.

JMO It wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to consider starting both Ingram & Cadet this week. The lead + passing down back have combined to score the following each week (may differ a tad depending on scoring system)

Week 1: (14.9 + 19.1 = 34 pts)

Week 2: (6.2 + 19.4 = 25.6 )

Week 3: (14.1 + 6.9 = 21 )

Week 4 (4.3 + 12.5 = 16.8)

Week 5: (31.2 + 16.7 = 47.9)

Week 7: (7 + 4.9 = 11.9). Thomas injured in 3rd QTR.

Saints lead + pass back = AVG ~ 26.2 pts/ game. I'd think avg 13.1 pts per RB/game could stack up pretty well from what some may be getting at RB (At least those of w/o Forte/Murray/Bell/Foster and may lack viable alternative starting options at RB). 13.1 pts/game stacks up with about average of the RB15 this year

Scooped up Cadet myself. Not sure he cracks my lineup but my opponent will not be using him for certain!

Yeah Cadet's a sneaky start this week. The Saints are at home playing for their season though. I could see the game going either way.

I am in a ppr league and am dealing with RB injuries. I have Alfred Morris available as a filler, but he doesn't score well in ppr so I picked up Cadet. I am starting him over Morris. When I saw Thomas was officially out for 2-3 weeks I made Cadet my top candidate.

I read articles, and the shark pool, and re-read them, and mulled it over... I had a really difficult time deciding who to target at RB this week. PPR really changes how I look at situations. The way I look at it is... if Alfred Morris has a good game, he runs for 100 yards. That's 10 points. So if Cadet has 5 catches and 50 yards he would tie Morris. With the Saints playing GB, I'm thinking the Saints are going to be behind. When I watch NFL games, if a team is behind, they are pretty quick to abandon the run. I really am hoping Cadet does slide into a Sproles type of role and catches a lot of passes if NO abandonds the run.

Tre Mason seemed to be the guy everyone loved this week on the WW. But one thing I noticed about all things written about him is that he is virtually not involved in the pass game, and Cunningham does all the receiving work. Then there is the Dixon / Brown situation. My conclusion was, no one is really sure what is going to happen there. Then there is Denard Robinson. He is on the Jags. I don't see them doing well or sticking with the run.

When I see Cadet I think of a guy on a high scoring offense that is going to start due to injury, and his team is probably going to be down and throwing a lot. I just think he has a really good situation right now. Also, I'll probably have one of my injured RBs back in about 4 weeks. The reports I saw say Pierre Thomas is going to be out 2-3 weeks. It was just a really good fit for what I am looking for.

But then I went to the ppr cheatsheets and they had Cadet ranked really low. I was surprised. I believe cheatsheets get updated during the week so maybe he will slide up, but I was still surprised. I agree that I think he is a sneaky play... but now that I actually posted how good I think he will do, I probably jinxed it!

Users who are viewing this thread