What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** Jerky Boys appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

"Do you sell golf shoes?"

"yes"

"The kind with spikes?"

"yes"

"Do you think I could come over there and you could put some on and walk around on my back and kick my ###?"

"uh...hang on..."

<switch to speakerphone>

"...now say that again?" (coworkers giggling)

"Do you sell golf shoes?"

"yes" (snickering)

"The kind with spikes?"

"uh huh" (giggle giggle

"Do you think I could come try some on, to make sure they fit right?"

"......"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You on the ball there son? I'm asking you a question about a song and you don't even know that. You wanna go on Jeopardy?"

:D

:lmao:

Jerky Boy: Should I bring my ####### tools?

Garage Owner: What?

JB: Should I bring my tool box?

GO: Why don’t you call me tomorrow?

JB: I’ll tell you what. I’ll come down tomorrow, I’ll start work tomorrow…I’ll work circles around you. I’ll rap your ####### head in with a ratchet. You don’t have anyone down there like me. I’ll be down tomorrow.

GO: Yeah, right

JB: So I’ll see you tomorrow with my tools. ####face.

Is it possible then to sue you people?

Sue who?

You.

Me? Sue Me? What for?

Well, for punitive damages...

:lmao: Jerky Boy: Should I bring my ####### tools? Garage Owner: What? JB: Should I bring my tool box? GO: Why don't you call me tomorrow? JB: I'll tell you what. I'll come down tomorrow, I'll start work tomorrow…I'll work circles around you. I'll rap your ####### head in with a ratchet. You don't have anyone down there like me. I'll be down tomorrow. GO: Yeah, right JB: So I'll see you tomorrow with my tools. ####face.
:bag: :lmao: :bag:

:kicksrock:

JB: I’ll tell you what. I’ll come down tomorrow, I’ll start work tomorrow…I’ll work circles around you. I’ll rap your ####### head in with a ratchet. You don’t have anyone down there like me. I’ll be down tomorrow.

"I used to work in Bakersfield, for Mears's gang. I fixed race cars!"

we had a very long thread here with tons of great jerky boys quotes, but I can't find it. guess it might have been purged.

:kicksrock:

UNCLE FREDDIE DIED? Oh my goodness. Martha, Uncle Freddie Died! Oh, i'm gonna... You're in trouble now! I'm gonna come there and I'm gonna break your ####### legs, you killed Uncle Freddie! They killed Uncle Freddie! They killed him, you ######!

UNCLE FREDDIE DIED? Oh my goodness. Martha, Uncle Freddie Died! Oh, i'm gonna... You're in trouble now! I'm gonna come there and I'm gonna break your ####### legs, you killed Uncle Freddie! They killed Uncle Freddie! They killed him, you ######!
One of my favorites!

We can't forget about Tarbash the Egyptian Magician.

It's tearing the ### out of me.

You got paint work, you need paint work, whattaya got?

Whattaya say I come over there we paint each other up?

At least 1 year of college was nothing but Jerky Boy quotes.

10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

9 Members: Hoh, saintfool, Limp Ditka, Sol Rosenberg, Johnny Ryall, Gator Shawn, porkins, harrycarey, oddball

:moneybag:

From their Wiki entry...

# Frank Rizzo - an extremely abrasive blue-collar Italian-American New Yorker with bizarre complaints and requests (voiced by Brennan). (not to be confused with the 1972-1980 Philadelphia mayor, Frank Rizzo)
ETA: wouldn't it be great if it was former mayor (1972-1980) of Philadelphia, Frank Rizzo?

:lmao:

"I used to work in Bakersfield, for Mears's gang. I fixed race cars!"
Which Mears? The one that races now or the one that got ripped off by Trevor?

Rizzo: "...So, how many balloons do you think it will take to hold up a 65 pound punk? What are we talking about two tree hundred balloons?"

Clerk: *laughing* "Yeah, that ought to do it."

Rizzo: "I just thought we'd show the kid a good time you know. Maybe float him around the joint...the dog nipping at his feet maybe let the kids use him like a pinata. Hell, I might take a wack at the little #### myself!"

RIZZO: "Say, you sound like you got a pair of them bologna #### there."

Woman: "Hello"

SOL: "Hello?

Woman: "Hello...."

SOL: "Yes..."

Woman: "I'm calling to see if you still have the lawn chairs for sale."

SOL: "Hold on, let me go check...."

*Sound of a loud crash, some tumbling and a dog yelping*

SOL: "OH CHRIST!"

*We hear Sol moaning in pain and he slowly comes back to the phone.*

SOL: "OH....Oh God...."

Woman: "Are you alright?"

SOL: "I don't think I can walk no more..."

Woman: "What happened?"

SOL: "I had a terrible fall...I can see a piece of the bone sticking out......OW OW!"

Woman: "Do you need me to call an ambulance?"

SOL: :"Oh no...don't you be so worrisome about me."

Users who are viewing this thread