What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Memorial Day Email Update 5/29/06 (1 Viewer)

BoltzNBrew

Footballguy
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Hi Folks, Happy Memorial Day. No football news today from us. Just a thanks. I make three exceptions a year when I send a non football email: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Veterans Day. Every year, I have people who send me mail telling me I have no right to "preach" and that I should never have the nerve to send something non football related. Especially something patriotic. Save your breath. If you fall into that category, instructions for unsubscribing from this list are at the bottom of the email. For you guys who are not U.S. citizens, thanks for your patience and please indulge us here. Memorial Day is a big deal for us. It's a day where we as a nation, take a moment and thank the men and women who've given everything for our country. It's easy for the true meaning of this day to get lost in the excitement of Summer starting and cookouts and picnics. But please don't lose sight of the day's real significance. Most of the things we'll enjoy today, we're enjoying because those before us made selfless sacrifices. As I always do on Memorial Day, I'm including some words by Father Dennis Edward O'Brien below. If you know a veteran or a family member of a veteran, take thirty seconds and say "thanks". It'll go a long ways. Trust me. To all our Footballguys readers and their families who are honored today, we salute you and say "Thank You." Happy Memorial Day Joe Bryant and David DoddsOwners, Footballguys.com
Nice job Joe and David. Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread