What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR dilemma (1 Viewer)

NardDog04

Footballguy
Having trouble deciding who to run with at WR this week. Have to choose 3 of Devonta Smith, Garrett Wilson, Puka Nacua, Zay Flowers, McLaurin, and Jordan Addison. Suggestions? Leaning Smith, Nacua, and Addison as of right now

Having trouble deciding who to run with at WR this week. Have to choose 3 of Devonta Smith, Garrett Wilson, Puka Nacua, Zay Flowers, McLaurin, and Jordan Addison. Suggestions? Leaning Smith, Nacua, and Addison as of right now
Welcome to the board! This really should be in the start/sit thread for Week 2 to reduce clutter or the Assistant Coach Forum, but I would go with Smith, Wilson and Puka. I think the game might be lopsided between NYJ and DAL but Wilson is going to have to utilize Wilson to try and get back into it. He should see plenty of garbage receptions and maybe even a score. I think it is too early to sit your studs.

Welcome to the board! This really should be in the start/sit thread for Week 2 to reduce clutter or the Assistant Coach Forum, but I would go with Smith, Wilson and Puka. I think the game might be lopsided between NYJ and DAL but Wilson is going to have to utilize Wilson to try and get back into it. He should see plenty of garbage receptions and maybe even a score. I think it is too early to sit your studs.
Sorry about that, couldn’t find that one and this was the only thread I could find that seemed close to what I was asking!

Users who are viewing this thread