What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where would you go tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

FWIW, I think the travel restrictions kicked in just a few days before my scheduled trip. And the airline didn’t help...  what they sent around led me to believe all I would have to do was to sign off that I didn’t have any COVID symptoms, hadn’t been around anyone who tested positive, etc. so it was kind of a bummer to be turned back at the airport. 

So far Cancun has been good. I had to go out and buy some short-sleeved shirts, though, as I was packed for AMS not the beach. 

And the Ritz Carlton has been good.  they were able to exchange some of my Euros for Pesos.  I’m staying in a Club level room so I can get unlimited free drinks in the lounge from 11:00 to 8:00pm.  

the hookers are a fraction of the price in AMS. While cannabis remains illegal here, I was able to score some Mexican dank this morning in the old city. 

So it beats sitting around at home by myself. So far so good. 
We hadn't heard from you...thought you were in mexican prison or something. But I guess you still have time left on your trip...

Fwiw...I'm pretty sure most of europe has been closed down except for residents and/or lengthy quarantines since the beginning of summer late spring. We've had different friends have to repeatedly reschedule trips there (france, italy, greece), including dual nationals.

Had plans to go to Munich in late November/early December, but cancelled those plans when COVID hit and all of the various restrictions started.  We held off on making any reservations, so when I say cancelled, I mean dropped the idea until later.

If there was no COVID - Captiva Florida to take the fishing trip I was supposed to take back in early April.  I had an awesome long weekend booked with my Dad and my son to go charter fishing for some redfish, snook, tarpon, grouper, etc.  Had an awesome VRBO right on the bay, and my favorite charter captain lined up.  Things started locking down a few weeks before we were supposed to go, and I cancelled last minute.  Glad I did as flights back stopped the day before we were supposed to return, so we'd have likely been stuck.

I was looking forward to that trip for MONTHS, and then it just got taken away.  I'm literally still bitter to this day.

If there was no COVID - Captiva Florida to take the fishing trip I was supposed to take back in early April.  I had an awesome long weekend booked with my Dad and my son to go charter fishing for some redfish, snook, tarpon, grouper, etc.  Had an awesome VRBO right on the bay, and my favorite charter captain lined up.  Things started locking down a few weeks before we were supposed to go, and I cancelled last minute.  Glad I did as flights back stopped the day before we were supposed to return, so we'd have likely been stuck.

I was looking forward to that trip for MONTHS, and then it just got taken away.  I'm literally still bitter to this day.
Great place

Users who are viewing this thread