What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you shave in the shower/bath? (1 Viewer)

When you shave, do you normally do it in the shower/bath?

• Yes

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 57 51.4%
  • I never shave, like ever

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters
Nope.

I remember in college being so surprised when I noticed some other guys would do this, too.

Face, no. “Other” - yes.

I started growing a beard a few years back and occasionally need to trim up my lower neck (so I don’t end up looking like Andrew Luck), and I’ll occasionally do that in shower.

I do both - i get lazy with my face shaving habits...... so i usually do the bulk shave in the shower then after the shower clean up spots i may have missed etc.

But I shave like twice a week max

Last edited:
Voted yes. Am bald. so clipper my head and beard in the shower around once a week. Touch up the face and 'neck beard' in front of the mirror almost daily.

I shave my neck and cheek bones pretty much every morning in the shower. I will shave at the sink when I have to (at the gym, on the road, etc.), but tend to cut myself and get more razor burn when I do that. For some reason the extra steam and saturation on my face makes it much smoother in the shower.

Then I just trim my bear area once or twice a week as needed with electric trimmer (not in shower).

Don't have a mirror over the sink in the bathroom any more so I shave in the shower. Don't even need a mirror at this point anyway.

Cordless waterproof clippers in the shower, it's the best. Razor for the neck, cause hair on the neck, I'm not a fan. Sorry Kyle Orton. Bad look

I used to. But I haven't shaved with a razor in about 10 or 12 years.

Short beard trimmed with a trimmer about every two weeks over a trash can in the basement (usually cut my hair with the clippers at the same time).

Don't buy razors or pay for hair cuts.

I don't, but I have. prefer doing it at the sink with a bigger mirror for my giant face.

this one could be a wash. which will come in handy for those people still firing down their dinner on the can.

Haven’t used a razor since a couple months after retiring from the Army 6 years ago. I use clippers - No Guard on the neck and head, 4mm for the face during the summer, 8mm or 12mm the rest of the year. Not in the shower.

When I used to shave the face and head, it was always in the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread