What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - DFS 15 (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Wow it was raining overlay tonight. $40 in $240 (plus two Santa Slam tickets) out and sitting on $20 in Thursday to Sat that only 50% filled. If Mason had gotten into the endzone that's 2x and Bosa roughing penalty cost me a 5 digit payday.

Newer to DFS and have never done a satallite. Do you essentially just win an entry into another contest that you can then win money in? Are they plus ev?

Newer to DFS and have never done a satallite. Do you essentially just win an entry into another contest that you can then win money in? Are they plus ev?
Do you essentially just win an entry into another contest that you can then win money in?

Yes

Are they plus ev?

No. You're paying 19% vig for a chance to get into a contest where they take another 19% vig. That said, often they only fill to 40-60% so you can turn that into a plus EV situation.

More overlay tonight. Both of my lineups cashed and even my crapppy Thur-Sat lineups cased even with a donut.

Users who are viewing this thread