What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS, Flex spot between alot of options (1 Viewer)

The Frankman

Footballguy
Hey guys, could use some help with my picks this week.

Playing in a 14-team Double Flex league (WR/TE and WR/RB/TE). I'm desperate for help as I'm looking at Cobi Hamilton facing the Browns in my W/R/T Flex (played 92% of the snaps last game, more than Eli Rogers) before thinking "I should triple check this...".

My Current Positions:

TE: LaDarius Green @ Cleveland

W/T: Corey Coleman vs. Pittsburgh

W/R/T: Cobi Hamilton @ Cleveland

My Bench: (1 spot open)

John Brown @ Minnesota - Rotational player vs. a team that shuts down WRs.

Kyle Rudolph vs. Arizona - I don't like Rudolph vs. a team that shuts downs TEs,

Ty Montgomery @ Washington - Was on a snap count last week and his role seems to be diminishing,

Alshon Jeffery - (Obviously can't start him, grabbed him on waivers for playoffs)

I could also grab a WR free agent dart throw like Tajae Sharpe/Kendall Wright vs. Indy or Marquise Lee @ Detroit.

Would you replace Cobi Hamilton with anyone? I'm a 4-6 team trying to sneak into the Playoffs... please list reasons why, don't just give players.

Last edited by a moderator:
PIT @ CLE – First mention of SNOW! NWS calling for snow showers, with total accumulation for the day less than 1/2 of an inch. I think the bigger concern here is the wind, sustained winds around 25mph with gusts up to 40. If this forecast holds, that’s a “no way” to kickers, and a “don’t like it” for QB’s and WR’s. Short passing options, RB’s, and DEF would theoretically get a boost.
Yeah... gonna bench Cobi now.

That is tough.   If the weather isnt a factor I like Cobi.  Pitt has so many injuries, he will be the only WR with Brown and Rodgers.  Its a risk but could pay off huge!

Coleman is in the same game...  I would consider picking up Marquise Lee or consider Rudolph.   I know that Arizona is the #1 defense against TE's and hasnt given up a TD yet to a TE, but they will likely take Diggs away and Bradford has to throw somewhere.  (I am starting Rudolph as well).

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/751489-percy-harvin-or-steve-smith-ros/ (your advice would be appreciated)

Users who are viewing this thread