What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Lev Bell for Mike Evans? (1 Viewer)

azpierces

Footballguy
Hey all,

I'm deep at RB and weak at WR:

RB's: D. Martin, Lev Bell, C. Hyde, Lamar Miller, G. Bernard, A. Kamara, R. Burkhead

WR's: M. Bryant, Decker, Hurns, Marvin Jones, 

I'm thinking of a straight-up trade of Bell for Mike Evans.

What do you guys think?

Evans > Bell. do it
not to derail this thread, but what has changed in the last 2 weeks that makes you say this?  Bell was almost the unanimous #2 overall player in fantasy in drafts.  Evans was in the 3-5 range of his own position, not to mention overall.  

I agree with the first poster, Bell for Evans straight up is too much.  I'd want something else in return.  You could talk me into Bell for Brown straight up, but he's the only WR I'd consider it for.

not to derail this thread, but what has changed in the last 2 weeks that makes you say this?  Bell was almost the unanimous #2 overall player in fantasy in drafts.  Evans was in the 3-5 range of his own position, not to mention overall.  

I agree with the first poster, Bell for Evans straight up is too much.  I'd want something else in return.  You could talk me into Bell for Brown straight up, but he's the only WR I'd consider it for.
his roster for one? 

his roster for one? 
Still giving up $1 to get $0.75 back.  Just because you're deep at RB doesn't mean you have to sell cheap.  If the guy wants to sell Evans, then I'd give him Hyde or Miller + Bryant for Evans.  Or Bell for Evans + something else

He can ask for something else... I would do that. But if push came to shove. I trust Evans a lot more to stay healthy than Leveon

Users who are viewing this thread