What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade James Robinson for Fuller & Arob? (1 Viewer)

sos32

Footballguy
Not sure if I am overthinking this offer but nevertheless. What do you think? Make the trade, decline, counter.

Trade James Robinson for Will Fuller and Allen Robinson.

Salary cap/contract/dynasty league (PPR)12 team league

6pts TD, 1pt per reception, 1pt per 10 rush yards, 1pt per 10 recieving yards

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, TE, PK, Def

Guy has been riddled with RB injuries, he is the first place team (8-1) has Jacobs, Sanders and Gibson already at RB.

Currently my roster (5-4) making playoffs

QB - D.Watson, Big Ben

RB - CMC, CEH, James Robinson, Dobbins, Melvin Gordon, Mike Davis, Geo Barnard, Ballage, Ahem, Hasty

WR- Theilen, OBJ, Diontae Johnson, Tee Higgins, Chase Claypool, Laviska Shenault, Agholor, Lazard, Jakobi Meyers, Bryan Edwards 

TE - Fant, Gronk, Hunter Henry

PK - Tucker, Butker

DEF - Steelers, Cowboys

His team

QB - Matt Ryan, Justin Herbert

RB - Josh Jacobs, Miles Sanders, Antonio Gibson, Jamal Williams, Jordan Howard

WR -.Keenan Allen, Fuller , ARob, Allen Robinson, Christian Kirk, AJ Brown, KJ Hamler

TE - Goedert, Irv Smith, Drew Sample, Trautman

PK - Badgley, Koo

Def - Ravens, Seahawks

Thanks in advance, will gladly answer yours if I can

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade calculator says it's in your favor, but I'm not a huge fan of giving up a very solid workhorse back for two WRs when you've already got some promising WRs in Claypool, Higgins, Meyers, and Shenault.  That offer doesn't absolutely blow me away, but admittedly I'm not a huge ARob guy (I am an ARob fan, just not a Chicago QB fan).  I'd be tempted to hang tight.  

I am a fan of Goedert though, and you have Hunter Henry to pair with his Herbert...maybe getting a TE upgrade along with the original deal would tip the scales a bit.  

Is it really 1 pt per yard?  That makes TD's basically useless as you are getting 80-100 pts for yards every week.  It should be a fairly straightforward evaluation because yds are fairly consistent for comparing.

Your RB's aren't big yardage guys besides CMC and Robinson.  I think I hold tight because if that.

Is it really 1 pt per yard?  That makes TD's basically useless as you are getting 80-100 pts for yards every week.  It should be a fairly straightforward evaluation because yds are fairly consistent for comparing.

Your RB's aren't big yardage guys besides CMC and Robinson.  I think I hold tight because if that.
Nope thats a typo should be 1pt per 10yards

ARob is a free agent I believe this year, so he should be able to escape the QB jail in Chicago.  Of course with tight salary cap next year, he might not be happy with any offers and end up not signing, so a bit of risk there, but I could see him taking a one year prove-it deal from a team with a good QB.  Fuller is a constant injury risk so I'd like him less in dynasty type leagues.

James Robinson has been consistent enough for long enough this year in what should be a terrible situation that you have to like his long term.  

Are you aiming more to improve your team for this year or looking to the future?

Here's mine please

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/790245-ppr-flex-allen-robinson-q-for-monday-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread