What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade assistance (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 team 2 keeper 1 PPR league...I'm in need of a upper tier back to make playoff push...but not sure who to even offer up...my team as it sits..

QB's brady/ a. smith

RB's mixon/woodhead/darkwa/d. lewis

WR's Hogan/Benjamin/theilen/hill/shepard/coleman

TE grahm

KEEPERS...OBJ/d. cook

I'm thinking of some combo of WR and a QB maybe? some of the bottom dweller teams backs are j. ajayi, fournette, howard, kamara, freemanmiller and McCoy....any ideas on who I should realistically try to trade and who I should definitely keep

thanks guys

Your only currency are your QB's. Try and trade one of them. Someone will likely bite on Brady because of the name but whichever one you are left with is very serviceable.

Move a QB and if you are serious about making a push this year offer up one of your keepers.  They will most likely have the most trade value at this point. 

Last edited by a moderator:
QB's and if you are serious about making a push this year offer up one of your keepers.  They will most likely have the most trade value at this point. 
This. If you're in win-now mode, just deal Smith+Cook or OBJ, or just one of them straight up, for someone who can help you now. Understand the importance of keeping next season in perspective, but you have two IR guys on your bench. Better to move one and get an RB upgrade. 

Users who are viewing this thread