What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

crhannaman4

Footballguy
Hyde & Dez for Mike Evans & Mixon?

Standard League

My RB’s: Ajayi, Dalvin, Hyde, Doug Martin, Chris Carson, Derrick Henry, Tarik Cohen

My WR’s: AJ, Dez, Golden Tate, Desean Jackson, Corey Davis

My thoughts: The reason I’m leaning towards doing this trade is bc I want to upgrade my WR2. Dez has been shaky but as expected with his first 3 weeks being shadowed by Janoris, Talib, PPeterson. I believe he will do much better in the upcoming weeks but his playoff schedule is brutal. Evans schedule is great all year so he should put up great numbers. I believe Mixon is about to take over the Bengals backfield with the new OC Lazor. He had over 20 carries last week so he should be able to give me rb2 numbers to replace Hyde enough the rest of the way. And I have great RB depth if Mixon is stuck in RBBC and doesn’t pan out. 

I would take the Evans, Mixon side only because you can afford to do so with your ridiculous RB depth and I think Dez will have an inconsistent season and faces tough #1 corners with their schedule. I think he has the #1 toughest schedule this year facing opposing #1 corners. And getting Mixon while his value is still relatively low is a good one. If you want to really be savvy and have room, I would pick up Matt Breida off waivers. He's a 4.4 back and the backup to Hyde.

Could you answer mine as well? Thanks! https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760909-which-package-would-you-take-will-answer-yours-in-return/

I would take the Evans, Mixon side only because you can afford to do so with your ridiculous RB depth and I think Dez will have an inconsistent season and faces tough #1 corners with their schedule. I think he has the #1 toughest schedule this year facing opposing #1 corners. And getting Mixon while his value is still relatively low is a good one. If you want to really be savvy and have room, I would pick up Matt Breida off waivers. He's a 4.4 back and the backup to Hyde.

Could you answer mine as well? Thanks! https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760909-which-package-would-you-take-will-answer-yours-in-return/
This...

Because it's standard league, it gives Ajayi a bit more value because he's not really used in the passing game (even though he's out there all 3 downs) and his volume share for carries is very near 100%. But the way Hyde is being used right now in both the passing/running game, yes, I would swap Ajayi in this deal and keep Hyde. Still be sure to pick up Breida off waivers as a handcuff.

Users who are viewing this thread