What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top Waiver Target Week 2 (2 Viewers)

1320kid

Footballguy
I missed out on the Puka sweepstakes last week, but that has given me top priority right now for the wire. Who among these guys should I target?

12 team, Full PPR, start 1qb/2rb/2wr/1flex/1te/1k/1dst. Our bench is small, only 5 spots. I have the following 3 receivers on the bench plus AJ Dillion and Mostert as my backup RBs. I know I am thin at RB but the waiver for RB's is an absolute ghosttown.

I have Lazard (high hopes before Rodgers went down), JJSS (looking like a massive waste of a pick on my part at the end of the draft), and Boyd (insurance in case Chase/Higgins went down). I am willing to cut ties with any and all these dudes right now.

The top WR's on the waivers are:

Atwell (Kupp coming back will lower his value after week 4, 17 targets thru 2 weeks and 33 points)
Reynolds (Williams coming back will also lower his value, has good chemistry with Goff, 13 targets thru 2 weeks and 36 points)
Parker (first week back and looked like the WR1 in NE easily last night, but I know NE WR's are dart throws, 8 targets thru 1 game and 12 points)

Who should I put the claim for first? Ideally I'd like to drop all my current three for all these 3 but who should I target first?

TIA!

Last edited:
Do you need floor or ceiling? Starter or bench depth?

I likely list them in this order:

1. Reynolds - seems to have a connection to Goff. I do worry if he gets pushed aside when Williams comes back in a few weeks.
  2. Parker - I think he keeps a higher floor than the other guys
  3. Tutu - I am just not a believer.

Appreciate the insight Gally.

These are more bench depth for byes/injury replacements. My starting WRs that I will hardly sub out regardless of matchup are AJ Brown, Keenan Allen, and Brandon Aiyuk.

Do you need floor or ceiling? Starter or bench depth?

I likely list them in this order:

1. Reynolds - seems to have a connection to Goff. I do worry if he gets pushed aside when Williams comes back in a few weeks.
  2. Parker - I think he keeps a higher floor than the other guys
  3. Tutu - I am just not a believer.
Agree with this, but do have a little more confidence in Tutu. Value does go down with Kupp, but nobody knows if Kupp returns from the IR or if he will stay healthy ros.

Ok so everything changed last night with Chubb down. I was already thin at RB, and I have Saquon. I was planning on rolling Mostert with James Cook this week as my RBs. I feel like I have to grab Ford, no? His stat line last night was pretty damn good. Cleveland is built to run the ball and I still think they will even with Ford back there. Will drop Lazard for him, and see how the WRs shake out when the dust settles tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ok so everything changed last night with Chubb down. I was already thin at RB, and I have Saquon. I was planning on rolling Mostert with James Cook this week as my RBs. I feel like I have to grab Ford, no? His stat line last night was pretty damn good. Cleveland is built to run the ball and I still think they will even with Ford back there. Will drop Lazard for him, and see how the WRs shake out when the dust settles tomorrow.
Yes.....Ford should be the #1 FA by far this week.

Users who are viewing this thread