What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Texans at Bengals** (-6.5, 47) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I think maybe it's fair to say Noah Brown has emerged. Nico is out so more opportunities, but Woods is far less involved now with both of them in there.

Imagine not taking Stroud 1
Imagine the Texans finally hit on a first round pick. It’s insane how poor this franchise has been at identifying too talent. I am thankful I was wrong and we missed out on Young and had to “settle” for CJ.

You know Casserio would have drafted Young if they had the opportunity. Forever grateful for Lovie and Mills 🙏

As both a fantasy owner and watcher of this game, it’s been weird to see Pitre not even show on the stats this far :missing:

Imagine the Texans finally hit on a first round pick. It’s insane how poor this franchise has been at identifying too talent. I am thankful I was wrong and we missed out on Young and had to “settle” for CJ.

You know Casserio would have drafted Young if they had the opportunity. Forever grateful for Lovie and Mills 🙏
I mean 3/4 of the NFL would have drafted Young first. And that might be a low estimate.

I mean 3/4 of the NFL would have drafted Young first. And that might be a low estimate.
I don’t think so but could be wrong

I really thought when Houston intercepted the ball in the end zone with about 5 minutes left
Up 10 , you're thinking it's over
But you would be wrong

27-27 and Houston will have to dig deep now to try and win a game they already should have run

Where's that defibrilator when I need it...

Damn. I wouldn't have put money on Houston straight up in this one. Great job.
5-4?
Still in the Wildcard race?

Oh, JAX lost today, you guys only have 1 more loss
Yep, and we play them at home in two weeks. We beat them on their field, so if we can win that we'll have the tiebreak too.

Also, now have the tiebreak on both the Steelers and Bengals which could be huge in the wildcard. Play the Browns on Christmas Eve still.

Big ups to the Kicker as well. Oilers fans may remember but I was getting flashbacks of Ian Howfield for a second.

CJ is just so great at those medium to deep passes. I was saying since the first quarter of last week they needed to use the medium pass to try to open up the run. Today they were actually running the ball well from the get go. Singletary had 150 rushing and the team had 188 rushing total.

Last edited:
Also no Collins today. I finally read something that makes sense about them really using this year to bring Metchie along after his absence all of last year.

Seeing the team continue to grow really opens up options for next year’s draft as well. Would be a lot of fun to add a top WR or a player like Brock Bowers to this offense.

Users who are viewing this thread