What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming or currently airing TV shows (AKA Netflix thread) (2 Viewers)

Only 2 episodes into Beef but I'm really liking it.
That's pretty much the peak of it
made it through like 5 episodes and just hated it

Yeah it wasn’t great.
Crap. I really liked the first episode.
If you liked the first episode continue on with it. The earlier episodes are better, but the last few episodes aren't terrible.

ETA: Just know that it's the type of show where, by design, all characters end up being unlikeable (which is part of the point).

Baby Reindeer was nuts.

Sometimes hysterical, sometimes terrifying, sometimes disturbing...but incredibly authentic storytelling
Has anyone else watched this? Debating starting it this weekend….
Yes. @TheDirtyWord describes it accurately. Just know it's not a light watch. Also, know that the actor playing the protagonist is the real guy from the real events that occurred that the show is based on.

Does Fallout ever get a plot going? 2 episodes in and the plot is about as thin as in the games which is not good for a show.
Yea, I'm 2 episodes in waiting for it to hit great.. I'll keep on keeping on, but right now on my .. "Will watch next episode when nothing else is interesting". :shrug:
Exactly where I am. I saw the 2nd episode about 2 weeks ago and haven't felt into watching another but I'm sure I will eventually.

Only 2 episodes into Beef but I'm really liking it.
That's pretty much the peak of it
made it through like 5 episodes and just hated it

Yeah it wasn’t great.
Crap. I really liked the first episode.
If you liked the first episode continue on with it. The earlier episodes are better, but the last few episodes aren't terrible.

ETA: Just know that it's the type of show where, by design, all characters end up being unlikeable (which is part of the point).
for me it wasn't "the characters are unlikable" it was "this all just sucks"

Baby Reindeer was nuts.

Sometimes hysterical, sometimes terrifying, sometimes disturbing...but incredibly authentic storytelling
Yes. @TheDirtyWord describes it accurately. Just know it's not a light watch. Also, know that the actor playing the protagonist is the real guy from the real events that occurred that the show is based on.
Damn

Just finished Shogun and thoroughly enjoyed it.
wrapped episode 3 and pretty sure that's as far as i'm making it

tons of potential. beautiful costuming and cinematography.. and i know it's based on a book... but it's too cliche and made for tv. not explaining it well but it's missing something for me.

Baby Reindeer was nuts.

I was listening to a podcast and somebody said Baby Reindeer is like a male version of the HBO show "I May Destroy You". Everyone on the pod that had seen both shows said it was a very apt description.
I found "I May Destroy You" to be a tough watch at times, so I'm reluctant to start Baby Reindeer.

Users who are viewing this thread