What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (10 Viewers)

Bat-signal for @General Malaise : Volume for AFMJF is 50% over its daily average, 45 minutes in. :oldunsure:

Yeah, it's seeing a lot of volume with plenty of action on both sides. Boss flying out Sunday to meet with the CEO in NYC, who will embark on an east coast marketing swing. Can't imagine that's the cause of all this uptick in volume, but I do think some more attention will be coming in on this one next week.

MELI seems like a screaming buy here. Bottom line miss only due to (what they're calling 1-time) tax hits and basically every analyst reiterating buys/overweights and raising price targets based on the results.

I added.

Me :hifive: Bob
I tripled down between here and $1400. Wish I would have waited for and/or hit it again in the $1300s. Still, not a bad result. Will hopefully add a handful of "free" shares on top of a little profit with it. A decent quarter's work if it plays out. If not, I'm probably dumb enough to do it again.

I'm the worst de-risker ever.

Users who are viewing this thread