What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Round 15 & 16 (1 Viewer)

List sent to valence and Family Matters
Well he sent a list alright and it had 3 team D's on it, 2 of which were drafted before he sent his list and the othere was drafted just before this pick so there's none on the list to draft. Not sure but I guess he didn't update the draft board because of listing the 2 teams that had already been drafted. But I cannot make a pick for him based on his list.
:( ok .. working on my pick now. Have it in a few min

List sent to valence and Family Matters
Well he sent a list alright and it had 3 team D's on it, 2 of which were drafted before he sent his list and the othere was drafted just before this pick so there's none on the list to draft. Not sure but I guess he didn't update the draft board because of listing the 2 teams that had already been drafted. But I cannot make a pick for him based on his list.
:( ok .. working on my pick now. Have it in a few min
I guess I could of made a pick for you but I wasn't sure if you which one you wanted. I would of gone with the Jets so it's probably a good thing I didn't. :)

Users who are viewing this thread