What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Ryan Finley, this thread will self destruct in 5... 4... 3...*** (1 Viewer)

Pigskin Fanatic

Footballguy
Combine profile

Full Ryan Finley scouting report, what you need to know about Bengals' new starter

Bengals quarterback Ryan Finley: 5 things to know about Andy Dalton's replacement

Ryan Finley is not the answer to the Cincinnati Bengals offensive problems

from PFF after 2018 season:

3. Ryan Finley, NC State

Strengths – Steady and consistent player with ability to play within in the offense – gets the ball out on time and to the right place. Finished 10th in overall grades in 2017.

Room to improve in 2018 – Possessing just marginal arm strength, Finley must win with precise accuracy at intermediate 10-19 yard area of the field, where he has struggled when the coverage gets tight on the back end. Also can clean up his red-zone plays as he finished with a below average grade of 59.4.

Can't hurt to add to see what happens. Unknown with plenty of positive press during preseason and is in a favorable offensive system. 

I have him in a dyno b/c I had to add a 3rd QB for roster requirements after I traded Dalton for a 3rd prior to the season. Free pick! lol 

Is this CIN one-upping MIA in the race to the bottom?

Hope it doesn't backfire like the time the Broncos started Tebow with their eyes on drafting Andrew Luck. :P

Users who are viewing this thread