What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Questions (1 Viewer)

JamieMurphy

Footballguy
Hey everyone, wanted to ask a few question regarding the FBG Players Championship.

I read through the rules a couple of times, but I didn't see any mention of trades. I am assuming there are no trades allowed, correct?

Secondly, how happy were you with the software used?

I ask this because I joined a high stakes league through another site for the first time this season, and my experience with the software was bad enough that it will keep me from going back. Logging in from my iPad at peak times (like right before the blind bidding deadline) took forever, sometimes my roster reverted back to a previous setting, and I had a real problem with a blind bid that I won and was later taken away from me. It ended up being a "glitch in the program" that left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. There were other problems that were specific to the software that made me mistrust the contest.

Anyway, thanks for any insight anyone can give me.

Like all the high stakes contests there are NO trades

While there was some #####ing early as there was a change in site/software everything is pretty easy to use and while I don't use a phone for the site many do without problems. The FFPC has some very cheap introductory leagues that you can try long before the high stakes and FBGPC drafts for next season to see how you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread