What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Explain How This Is Possible (1 Viewer)

I guess I don't see why you think its impossible that less than 3% of players would use the same lineup? Especially in today's world where people essentially use the same online rankings to pick their teams.

I guess I don't see why you think its impossible that less than 3% of players would use the same lineup? Especially in today's world where people essentially use the same online rankings to pick their teams.

All lineups were submitted within 15 minutes prior to kickoff on Thursday night and included a backup TE playing for a guy announced as inactive an hour prior to Sunday kickoff. I realize edits can be made, but 7 of 250 just happen to enter one of the last contests posted on Thursday prior to kick off and then return on Sunday to edit their lineup to add a practice squad TE.

None of the other 250 or so lineups were the same.

Is there really a guru out there with such a strong following that he's garnering 3% of the fandual customer base? Any idea who it might be? Gonna suck for these folks if they put out a winning lineup and grand prize gets chopped by 3% of the field.

Users who are viewing this thread