What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pilot's seat is broken, plane can't take off (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
Trying to get out to Arizona to see my dad. It's been a few years. Whelp, the plane just deboarded because they are trying to fix the pilot's seat.
The pilot looks like Peter Griffin. They say the seat is stuck upright and won't recline.
I'm guessing this isn't a fast fix since they had us get off and take all our stuff with us.
Anyway, I'm not super happy. Just venting.
Frontier airlines. I want a refund and then some!!!!!!! This was only a two day trip. I cant wait half a day for this crap

Trying to get out to Arizona to see my dad. It's been a few years. Whelp, the plane just deboarded because they are trying to fix the pilot's seat.
The pilot looks like Peter Griffin. They say the seat is stuck upright and won't recline.
I'm guessing this isn't a fast fix since they had us get off and take all our stuff with us.
Frontier airlines. I want a refund and then some!!!!!!! This was only a two day trip. I cant wait half a day for this crap
Why is the pilot trying to recline? Doesn't he have stuff to do? I am curious if his seat reclines more than an inch and a half.

We left and went home. My brother is still getting updates every 15 ,minutes saying it will be 15 more minutes

Why is the pilot trying to recline? Doesn't he have stuff to do? I am curious if his seat reclines more than an inch and a half.
If I'm sitting behind him, I don't let him recline.

My average delay on Frontier is ten hours. Sure, it's a sample size of one and Chicago weather in November isn't their fault, but still

Same thing happened to me several years ago. The pilot wanted to fly with the broken seat but he said that regulations wouldn't allow it to happen. So, we all deboarded and then waited about 2 hours for a backup seat to be installed.

Users who are viewing this thread