What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 4 LB's to start (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
Fred Warner (SF) vs KC

Zach Brown (WAS) vs GB

Darron Lee (NYJ) vs CLE

Sean Lee (DAL) vs SEA

Vince Williams (PIT) vs TB

Wesley Woodyard (TEN) vs JAC

Like I mentioned before, I'm not good at this IDP thing so I saw Fred Warner on waivers and got him added to my squad.  

Maybe I have this whole thing wrong, but you start guys against high powered offenses right who tend to run the ball?  right?  If that's true then I'm sitting Zach Brown and Darron Lee very likely.  Seems wrong though in my head.  

Fred Warner is a start for sure. After that I would go with Brown and Woodyard and flip a coin on the others.  I would probably stay away from Vince Williams because I don't think TB will run much and I don't think Williams plays on passing downs (I could be wrong on that).  For the fourth I probably go with Darron Lee....call it a gut feeling.

You want to start guys that won't come off the field based on situation (run v. pass), aka the 3-down LB (see thread)

Vince Williams is not coming off the field. 99% week 1 and 100% week 2. I think he's 100% JAG, though, and I have him and started him weeks 1 & 2 in both of my leagues. SEA is giving up points by the truckload to LB but Lee had his snaps cut drastically after week 1. 

Fred Warner / Darron Lee / Zach Brown / toss up between Williams & Woodyard for me. 

I agree. You want guys who don't come out at all.

I agree with Flying Elvis above.

Please see mine. Thanks

Fred Warner (SF) vs KC

Zach Brown (WAS) vs GB

Darron Lee (NYJ) vs CLE

Sean Lee (DAL) vs SEA

Vince Williams (PIT) vs TB

Wesley Woodyard (TEN) vs JAC
If S Lee is healthy he’s a weekly plug & play. Not sure if he has the Red Cross yet...

F. warner is solid if unspectacular. I’m not sure this is a great matchup - it’s tough to know if KC will go pass happy or ground & pound with KHunt. Seeing as the Niners are allowing the 8th most deep passes, I have to believe this’ll be another high flying game, which tends to mean LBs running around in their pajamas all day without much to show for it. 

I like Woodyard & Vince Williams with S.Lee & Zach Brown for your 4.  If S.Lee is out, it’s a coin flip. 

If S Lee is healthy he’s a weekly plug & play. Not sure if he has the Red Cross yet...

F. warner is solid if unspectacular. I’m not sure this is a great matchup - it’s tough to know if KC will go pass happy or ground & pound with KHunt. Seeing as the Niners are allowing the 8th most deep passes, I have to believe this’ll be another high flying game, which tends to mean LBs running around in their pajamas all day without much to show for it. 

I like Woodyard & Vince Williams with S.Lee & Zach Brown for your 4.  If S.Lee is out, it’s a coin flip. 
Not sure if that statement is true any more.  He has 4 solos combined in 2 games.  It may or may not be injury related but at this point I don't think he is an auto start.

Not sure if that statement is true any more.  He has 4 solos combined in 2 games.  It may or may not be injury related but at this point I don't think he is an auto start.
Really? He was still money last year....could be a slow start.  :shrug:

Really? He was still money last year....could be a slow start.  :shrug:
True....but after two games of similar poor production he isn't an auto start for me.  He has always relied on speed to get to the ball.  Maybe another year older and the injuries have caused him to lose a step and now just isn't getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread