What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official* 2010-present NBA WIS Draft- Come on in! (1 Viewer)

scoobus

Footballguy
Not overly optimistic about this filling, but we'll see what happens.  Thinking of doing the 2010-11 season to present (which for WIS is 2020-21).

We need exactly 24 owners to fill this and make the league, which is run on whatifsports.com. The cost to purchase a team is $10, so if you aren't willing to make that commitment or can't afford it, please don't join.

If we get some traction in here and start looking like we might fill up, I'll post some official rules and draft order stuff and whatnot. If you're thinking about joining and have any questions, ask away!

1. Scoobus

2. Frosty

3. Instinctive

4. Wikkid

5. Doug B

6. JMon

7. Yo Mama

8. Jayrod

9. Chem X

10. Kev

11. Sparty

12. Dunfee 

13. Larry

14. Modogg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya. dont get it, never done it, but ya
Basically draft a team, enter it in the site, then manage it in a simulation that takes about a month to run, 2 games per day. The SIM is not perfect(to say the least), but overall it's pretty fun.

Unless everyone really wants to, but my original thought was that once a player was picked he's completely off the board, easier to keep track and not have a bunch of teams with all the same players.

So do we pick a player and then choose one season to use in the sim (from this 10 year period)?

And yes I’m in. 

Sounds fun—but honestly don’t have time to do another one so quick.  I would have loved to put our teams from the other draft into the simulator though.  Would be cool to see how the simulator final rankings match up against our own 

scoobus said:
Not overly optimistic about this filling, but we'll see what happens.  Thinking of doing the 2010-11 season to present (which for WIS is 2020-21).
Does this mean we'd draft players from the 2010 season?

Does this mean we'd draft players from the 2010 season?
We’d draft players from the 2010 season all the way to last season. So for example if you got the first pick and wanted LeBron James, you would pick whichever season you thought was his best spanning that decade, and after that no one could pick any of his remaining seasons.

You in?

We’d draft players from the 2010 season all the way to last season. So for example if you got the first pick and wanted LeBron James, you would pick whichever season you thought was his best spanning that decade, and after that no one could pick any of his remaining seasons.

You in?
I'm going to say "no" for now only because this site gives me all sorts of trouble on the phone. It's only this site so not sure why. Plus I think with the ten season span it makes it that much more difficult and I'm out of my depth. If you get desperate @ me and I'll reconsider.

i have thrown so much money the past month at besting best ball NFL 2022 that i think i am in too. Foggy remembering back to 2010 NBA, but up to give it a shot

Users who are viewing this thread