What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Non-Partisan Funny Things in Politics (1 Viewer)

This reminds me of liberal journalist Matt Gertz. Every time Rep. Matt Gaetz does something controversial, Gertz's mentions get overrun by people confusing the two men.
This happens to movie reviewer Kevin McCarthy all the time too. He got his start on a DC radio show and comes back to do reviews weekly, often mentions some of the funnier instances of this.
Here's the GOAT thread in this vein. (I couldn't even decide where to start with that thread. Just keep scrolling and clicking on various tweets and you'll find more and more layers).

This reminds me of liberal journalist Matt Gertz. Every time Rep. Matt Gaetz does something controversial, Gertz's mentions get overrun by people confusing the two men.
This happens to movie reviewer Kevin McCarthy all the time too. He got his start on a DC radio show and comes back to do reviews weekly, often mentions some of the funnier instances of this.
And Mark Zuckerman gets a lot of Mark Zuckerberg @s.

Users who are viewing this thread