What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help on Waiver List: Is it time to drop Allen Robinson & Christian Watson? PPR (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I have injuries problems coming up with Chris Olave who most likely won't play, and Tyreek Hill might play. This is a 20 roster spot, so not a lot to pick up

This is my roster: QB's: Jalen Hurts/Derek Carr : RB's Austin Ekeler, AJ Dillon Rhamondre Stevenson , Gus Edwards and Darrell Henderson
WR's: Tyreek Hill, Michael Pittman, Curtis Samuel, Allen Robinson, Chris Olave and Jameson Williams.

I haven't started Allen Robinson or Christian Watson.

TE's; Premium 1.5 PPR. I have week TE's. None available I have; Will Dissly, Cole Kmet and Daniel Bellinger

I was thinking of dropping either Robinson or Watson for either Ben Skowronek or Donovon Peoples Jones. I could drop both and both of them. I could also pickup Joshua Kelley

Should I keep Robinson and Watson or do some drops adds

Thanks

The guys you are looking to pick up are the same as the guys you are dropping. You will never play them and they don't really have any upside. It's a lateral move.

Users who are viewing this thread