What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last Keeper question (due today), WHIR (1 Viewer)

Who should I make my last keeper?

• DK Metcalf (11th round, 1st year)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DJ Chark (17th round, 1st year)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

4th&inches

Footballguy
12-team league 

Background/ League info:

• 12-team, keeper rules are the following:

Can keep up to 3 players drafted after round 5 (so 6th round = 1st keeper round)
  • Year 1 = 1 round prior to draft round (drafted in round 11 = 10th round pick), if added as FA = last round keeper
  • Year 2 = 1/2 of previous year keeper round (kept in year 1 for a 10th round pick = 5th round pick in year 2)
  • Year 3 = 1st round pick. 

[*]Start: QRRWWTFKD

[*]Scoring: .5PPR, 4pts passing TD, 6pt all other TD's

Keepers: Bold = already keeping (keeper rounds & year in parentheses - listed by keeper round):

• Nick Chubb (5th round 2nd year) 
  • Mark Andrews 12th round, 1st year)

Remaining keeper options:

• DK Metcalf (11th round, 1st year)
  • DJ Chark (17th round, 1st year)
Question:

Who would you keep as your 3rd/ final keeper? 

I would keep Metcalf and I would most likely keep Chark instead of Andrews.  Its close but I would lean Chark.

I would keep Metcalf and I would most likely keep Chark instead of Andrews.  Its close but I would lean Chark.
Thanks for the reply. 

Andrews is being kept bc there’s actually a lot of other TE’s also being kept (Kittle, Waller, Gronk, Gesicki, Higbee) so his value is inherently higher and I’d prefer to keep him for a 12th and not worry about the position. 

regarding Chark vs. DK, I have DK ranked slightly higher myself. Had both keeper rounds been the same, it’s be DK for sure.

But is Chark’s 17th round value better than DK’s 11th?

that’s what I’m torn with. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Andrews is being kept bc there’s actually a lot of other TE’s also being kept (Kittle, Waller, Gronk, Gesicki, Higbee) so his value is inherently higher and I’d prefer to keep him for a 12th and not worry about the position. 

regarding Chark vs. DK, I have DK ranked slightly higher myself. Had both keeper rounds been the same, it’s be DK for sure.

But is Chark’s 17th round value better than DK’s 11th?

that’s what I’m torn with. 
For me its about who will do better.  The draft is already a crapshoot at round 11.  They are all dart throws.  Just give me the better player and that is Metcalf by a lot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread