What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Different Are You Here Than In Real Life On The Political Spectrum (1 Viewer)

How Different Are You Here Than In Real Life On The Political Spectrum

• A Ton More LIberal Here

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • A Lot More Liberal Here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat More Liberal Here

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Same Here As In Real Life

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • Somewhat More Conservative Here

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A Lot More Conservative Here

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • A Ton More Conservative Here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a great question Joe.......unfortunately looking at the results I think the answers are far from honest. No way the extreme left comments in here are said in real life. 
Define extreme left and give examples of comments said here. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I talk politics with my closest friends. And I say the same crazy stuff to them as I do here, only with a lot of FBG filtered words tossed in.

Ramblin Wreck said:
There are people here that feel the same way as your friends and family.  Why do you discuss it here then?
Because we don’t know each other personally so I’m not afraid of offending anyone. That allows all of us to explore these issues in depth. 

Because we don’t know each other personally so I’m not afraid of offending anyone. That allows all of us to explore these issues in depth. 
Fair enough.  But then makes me wonder why you went on a weekend long rampage demanding I apologize to someone about a topic (when you didn't even have your facts correct, nonetheless).  Not really something one does if they don't care who gets offended.

Fair enough.  But then makes me wonder why you went on a weekend long rampage demanding I apologize to someone about a topic (when you didn't even have your facts correct, nonetheless).  Not really something one does if they don't care who gets offended.
I don’t want to rehash that. As a general rule, if you get personal with somebody here (and that includes making fun of something they wrote) you ought to apologize if it turns out you’re wrong. You also ought to apologize if you’re ever rude (though that didn’t apply to you in that instance.) 

I don’t want to rehash that. As a general rule, if you get personal with somebody here (and that includes making fun of something they wrote) you ought to apologize if it turns out you’re wrong. You also ought to apologize if you’re ever rude (though that didn’t apply to you in that instance.) 
Why?  We don't know any of each other personally?   Or perhaps the point you're trying to make is we should post to each other here as if we were in person and knew each other?  

Why?  We don't know any of each other personally?   Or perhaps the point you're trying to make is we should post to each other here as if we were in person and knew each other?  
I don’t know quite how to answer you. I don’t really see any contradictions here, but I’m unable to explain that in a coherent manner. 

Users who are viewing this thread