What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me decide who to pick #2 in deep keeper draft (1 Viewer)

DCguy1234

Footballguy
I'm picking second in a deep keeper, PPR draft. Our league had some teams dissolve last year so there are lots of great players available as free agents. The top 4 are Dalvin Cook, Travis Kelce, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Juju. I'm going into the draft with Robert Woods, A.J. Brown, Marquise Brown and Alvin Kamara. I'm leaning towards taking CEH at #2 because he is going to be in the league the longest but don't want to seem like a fool for passing on Kelce. 

We are allowed to trade picks, and I have considered moving down to #4. What would you do if you were in this situation? 

I would def go with CEH, he is younger and upside is better than Kelce.  I would keep the pic and ride CEH for a few years

Your WRs are average at best, so I would also go with CEH.  I would consider Kelce if my 4 keepers were super strong and Kelce makes me the league favorite.

I would keep the pick.

I don't know if I would keep the pick or not.  That depends on what is being offered.  Without that info you can't really comment on keeping the pick or not.

As far as who to take there is no way to know if CEH will be in the league the longest.  Take the player you think will be the best player.  I would rank them:

Cook

CEH

Kelce (assuming you have to start a TE)

Juju

Users who are viewing this thread