What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help deciding a starting RB and a Flex (1 Viewer)

Pick 1 RB and 1 any other

• J Howard (CHI) @ TB

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • C Hyde (SF) @ SEA

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • T Rawls (SEA) vs SF

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • C Carson (SEA) vs SF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J Crowder (WAS) @ LAR

• N Agholor (PHI) @ KC

• Total voters

Pigskin Fanatic

Footballguy
non-PPR standard scoring. Pick 1 RB and 1 any other (RB/WR) as flex. TIA for any input. My other starting receivers: A Brown, Fitz, and Ty Will (SD).

J Howard - My RB1, but u all know his story i assume. I'm not worried about Cohen at all, only concerned about the bum shoulder and the tough match up. Plug him in anyway? Not quite the stud theory candidate of plug him in no matter what, Cohen does makes his value more of a RB2. But again, not worried about Cohen supplanting him. Not happening short of a serious injury imo.

C Hyde - He'll be in my lineup as flex most likely. Don't like the matchup at SEA, but not sure I have a better option.

T Rawls - looks like he's off the injury list and should start. Carson worries me here just as much as the SEA O-line, but good matchup against SF at home.

C Carson - Rawls coming off the injury list kills this play. I would have preferred Rawls be a scratch one more week to see if Carson really gets the nod over Lacy. Lacy is a bum. Can't start Carson in this spot over the options above I think, but curious what you all think.

J Crowder - tough first week, going against the Rams.

N Agholor - I would plug him in with no hesitation if this was a PPR league. but for standard just don't see an upside here over the RB's listed.

Users who are viewing this thread