What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade help please! (1 Viewer)

DrBananas

Footballguy
12 team PPR, 24 spot roster dynasty.

My Team: 

QB: Mariota/Trubisky/Tannehill

RB: Chubb/Zeke/Ivory/Shady/L. Miller/Perine/Penny/Turbin/Ware

WR: Allen/Godwin/J. Gordon/P. Richardson/C. Rogers/Sanders/Sanu/Thielen

TE: Brate/Heuerman/RSJ

I was offered K. Cole and a 1st Round pick (From current league leader) for my Penny.

I know I'm selling Penny low, but at face value I like the trade, but it hurts my RB depth a bit. What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot.

i don't like it for you. think of what pick it cost you to get Penny. that 1st you would be getting may be really low. 

i don't like it for you. think of what pick it cost you to get Penny. that 1st you would be getting may be really low. 
Thank you for your input, this was however the startup year so I think I got him in the 5th round if that makes a difference. 

This makes multiple years in a row you can't trust Seattle's revolving door RB's situation. Dump Penny.

the seattle backfield is a mess. if you're not relying on penny, then make the trade and be on the lookout to move that 1st round pick you're getting for something better down the road. 

Users who are viewing this thread