What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devy Draft 2021 - MyRankings (1 Viewer)

Paulymaggs

Footballguy
That time of year for Devy Drafts to start for those eligible in the 2022 NFL draft.

Here are my top 16.  I play 1qb full ppr.

1.  Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State - Much better runner than Montgomery.  

2.  Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas - By far the best of the 'big' wideouts this year.

3.  Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M - Might not test elite but does it all and I think teams will see a three down guy here.

4.  Malik Willis, QB, Liberty - Amazing talent.  Infinitely better passer than Jackson/Lance.

5.  Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State - Probably best overall wideout in the draft.

6.  Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M - Doubt he will test anywhere close to Pitts, but should be a first rounder and much better than Sternberger.

7.  George Pickens, WR, Georgia - The talent is supreme, no doubt.  But you worry about the injury and how these kids roll in Athens.

8.  Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma - Looks pretty good on tape and runs with 'heart' and these transfer guys get picked high in every devy draft.

9.  John Metchie, WR, Alabama - Doesn't really show much on tape but he will be 'the man' and rack up stats en route to a top 64 draft slot.

10.  Spencer Rattler, QB, Oklahoma - Pretty good quarterback.  I think he'll be Russel Wilson lite.

11.  Kevin Harris, RB, South Carolina - Stocky build that isn't easy to take down and looks good running and catching.  The issue will be testing.

12.  David Bell, WR, Purdue - Looks about as good as tylan wallace did pre injury.  I just don't see a first rounder here.

13.  Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson - Hard to leave him out completely but the injury is a MAJOR concern.  If he can play, looked better than Higgins.

14.  Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State - Probably will be drafted high but I just don't see real elite talent here week in and week out in ppr.

15.  Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame - Best notre dame back I've seen in a few years.  Can do it all but might be a 4.5 guy in a 200 pound frame.

16.  Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State - As electric an talent as Franklin has been able to recruit since getting in town.  But the slight build limits upside.  Easily better than Hamler in every way.

Others I like somewhat but can't justify spending a devy pick on :  Ealy, Wease, Bru, Leddie, Ainias, Fryfogle, Doubs, Charbonnet, Trey Sanders

Thoughts on Wan'Dale Robinson?  Have a pick coming up soon in a SF startup and we're getting further down the list.  Bru McCoy also still available. don't like him much?  The fact he was a 5 star recruit had me looking at him.

Thoughts on any of these remaining '22 QBs?  Anyone that can make a big jump this season: Taulia Tagovailoa, Graham Mertz, Jeff Sims, Haynes KIng.  

Users who are viewing this thread