What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BAllen/MJones for Foreman/Hilton? WHIR (1 Viewer)

Which option would you choose?

• My Buck Allen/Marvin Jones for his Hilton/D'Onta Foreman

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Trade for Hilton but offer ______ (please mention below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay with what you've currently got

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TX Steel

Footballguy
12 team 0.5 PPR redraft.  Basic scoring with bonuses for 50 yd TDs, 100 yds rushing/receiving, 300 yds passing.

Start QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, TE, FLEX/FLEX.

My team:

Winston/Cutler

Hunt/Montgomery/McCaffrey/BAllen/Martin/Cohen/Conner/CWest

AB/Sanders/Cobb/MJones

Gronk/Brate

His team (0-2):

Mariota/Luck

Bell/Powell/TWest/Foreman/Tolbert/Sims

Nelson/Crabtree/Hilton/RMatthews/Allison

Clay/Ingram

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is buying low on Hilton a good move?  I know his production hinges on Luck, and he's out another month or so.  But I shouldn't need to rely on him until later in the season anyway.  Last year he started slow and ended as the 5th best WR.  

I'm considering offering Buck Allen and Marvin Jones for Hilton and D'Onta Foreman.  He obviously needs the RB help and has WRs who are producing.

Fair offer?  Should I tweak it a bit?

Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

Yes, I'd say do it. Your team is looking pretty good this early in the season. I doubt you'll need Buck, but Hilton would put your team over the top when Luck comes back.

Let me know your thoughts on my situation when you have the chance. Drop J. Howard for D. Henry?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread