What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I Crazy? (1 Viewer)

NYGFan11

Footballguy
In the semifinals to bench Brock against the Ravens in what could be a defensive battle for Baker home vs the 2nd worst defense for QB’s in Jacksonville AND to bench Saquon at the Eagles #1 run defense for Singletary vs the Browns?

I don't bench Brock. Easy one for me.
You could make a case for Singletary over Saquon but you probably wouldn't convince me.
Browns tough D,Eagles D has been average to bad lately,Giants O-line is bad,but I'd still play Barkley

First, the answer is yes. (Just kidding)

Now on to the question at hand, I would not sit Purdy. He has earned a must start status. Baker could still do Baker things.

As far as the RB is concerned. I am not so sure that Philly is that great against the run vs game scripts have led to teams not running as much against them early on. Walker had a good game and Barkley is better. My worry is NYG taking Barkley out again in passing situation like this past week. That was what really killed him. Browns are no slouch against the run either. Because of that I trust Barkley more. I leave him in.

Users who are viewing this thread