What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Sorry, been on the road all week

USED O WAS NYG DAL SF ARI LAR SEA BAL CLE BUF
USED D WAS NYG DAL SF ARI LAR SEA BAL CLE LVR

O: DET
D: BUF

LAST MIN CHANGE

OFF: Chargers, Bills, Vikings, Dolphins, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Lions, Bengals, Cowboys,
DEF: Commanders, Cowboys, Patriots, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills, Raiders, Jets, Browns, Steelers,

Offense: 49ers
Defense: Jags

LAST MIN CHANGE

OFF: Chargers, Bills, Vikings, Dolphins, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Lions, Bengals, Cowboys,
DEF: Commanders, Cowboys, Patriots, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills, Raiders, Jets, Browns, Steelers,

Offense: 49ers
Defense: Jags
I mighta ****ed that up :(

@Ardbeg4ever +175
@cdwood +163
@J Rod +162
@SoBeDad +161
@bro1ncos +159
@Deamon +147
@-OZ- +144
@IHEARTFF +137
@Houston turmOiler +136
@32 Counter Pass +136
@TheWinz +122
@JIslander +117
@Nugget +113
@abfthomp +111
@Neil Beaufort Zod +109
@Rubi +108
@Gally +108
@QuizGuy66 +106
@Riffraff +105
@Galileo +104
@RLHIV +104
@RJS113 +101
@Hatch +96
@Timmay +95
@nysfl2 +93
@dcham77 +91
@BobbyLayne +90
@jabarony +89
@Pip's Invitation +82
@Chaka +71
@Utter Chaos +67
@SayWhat? +66
@Maggot Brain +65
@kupcho1 +64
@heckmanm +60
@needanap +49
@Godsbrother +42
@jumper +41
@RandyDB +5

The perfect week would've been DAL O/SF D (+46). No one went with the Niners D, but many chose the Cowboys O and upped their overall scores. @Gally came 3 points away from perfection and nearly doubled his score! Special shout out to @RandyDB for climbing into the positive numbers, and more importantly, continuing to make weekly picks. Keep it up!

As a reminder to those returning and those of you new, to be eligible for the prizes you must participate in a minimum of 14 out of the 18 weeks. I will post the weekly thread typically on Tuesday with updated standings. It will get bumped on Thursdays at a minimum. On either Friday or Saturday I will tag regular players that are missing that week. If you miss a week, I will tag you again the following week. If you miss two consecutive weeks I will no longer tag you until you jump back into one of the new weeks. You are always eligible to jump back into the contest. You can submit your weekly entry up until kick off Monday night as long as you have a new offense and defense available to you that hasn't kicked off that week.

Lot of season to go. There is no one out of it. Remember, you need to be aware of your picks and make sure you aren't repeating an offense or defense. I will do my best to track it, but ultimately it's on you.

As usual, always check my math because I will inadvertently make some input errors and get a score or two wrong during the season. Let's see whatcha got for week 11!

Link to week 10

O: DET, NO, SEA, MIN, TEX, IND, LAC
D: JAX, DAL, TEN, CIN, ARI, CLE, GB

This week,

O: DEN
D: SEA

Until @TheWinz starts the new thread I will park my week 12 picks here. (Given the ridiculous rules I've put on myself, I've actually now gamed out the rest of the season).

Anyway Wk 12 for me will be
Offense: Tampa Bay (vs Indy)
Defense: Tennessee (vs Carolina)

Will save the full format for the official week 12 thread.
-QG

Until @TheWinz starts the new thread I will park my week 12 picks here. (Given the ridiculous rules I've put on myself, I've actually now gamed out the rest of the season).

Anyway Wk 12 for me will be
Offense: Tampa Bay (vs Indy)
Defense: Tennessee (vs Carolina)

Will save the full format for the official week 12 thread.
-QG
Shi!!! I totally forgot! Lemme create the thread right now, and I will worry about the scores after I create the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread