What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Mavs - Boston it is (37 Viewers)

Shocking, Denver up 20 at the Half, reigning Champs and about to get knocked out by the Minnesota Timberwolves in Game 7
I believe 11 points at Half in a Game 7 is the biggest deficit any team has overcome to win

The Edwards non call when he was driving for a lay up and then Denver scores on the other end, thought that was gong to spark the Nuggets, halfway thru the 4th.
Glad Minnesota is overcoming one of the worst non calls I have seen in some time, i don't know what the Ref was looking at there, Edwards knew it

Last edited:
Feels like Denver's lack of depth getting a little exposed here. Just a ton of pressure on their top 5 to almost never come off the court.
Jeff Greens rim protection last year would be helpful. I wouldn't be shocked if Denver gets swept at this point. No rim protection at all, and not enough shooting. I told my buddy Minnesota was gonna win 4-2 before it started, but now I think it may be worse. I am kinda surprised DeAndre or Zeke haven't at least got a couple of minutes. Minnesota just keeps driving for layups at will.
Sad we won't get to watch Joker anymore, but it was pretty much expected for me.

Reactions: SWC
Wow, the Wolves really did it. Their offensive rebounding was incredible in the 4th. Hope you guys win this whole thing :thumbup:

Man. So happy for Wolves fans. I lived in the Twin Cities during the early Garnett days. Always had some residual positive vibes for that franchise. Would love to see Wolves-Celts!!!

Overreaction time- would Denver ever consider trading MPJ? Ton of money to pay for a guy that was awful in the finals last year, and pretty equally invisible in this series. Gotta imagine he'd have interest around the league.

Overreaction time- would Denver ever consider trading MPJ? Ton of money to pay for a guy that was awful in the finals last year, and pretty equally invisible in this series. Gotta imagine he'd have interest around the league.

I think they would do it if someone wanted him.

Truly overpriced one trick pony

Big day for the Celtics. Pacers next round and no Denver in the finals. Blessed season for them.

The Knicks would have probably been an easier path (if that is possible) since OG, Hart were both banged up and Brunson probably misses the series with a broken hand.

Crazy 2nd half.

Not sure what Gobert did to make everyone seemingly hate him other than be on the receiving end of one of D Green's assaults, but I wonder if anyone railing him for Game 5 and then the first half tonight will give him any props for the second half tonight. He made a big shot and had some huge rebounds.

First of all, congrats to Minnesota.

It is so great to see the mutual respect between these teams as everybody was shaking hands. McDaniels is sort of a POS for trying that nonsense at the end, but oh well.

It is great to see the small market teams represent!!!

You’re welcome Minnesota sports fans! I turned the game off when we went down 20, but continued to follow the score and against my better jinxing judgement, turned the game back on with 8 minutes to go. The Wolves just needed to know how mother grabbing angry I was!

It is so great to see the mutual respect between these teams as everybody was shaking hands. McDaniels is sort of a POS for trying that nonsense at the end, but oh well.

It was bad form but I would give him a pass since he has literally never been here before.

It was bad form but I would give him a pass since he has literally never been here before.

At the time It kinda seemed like an awkward reaction to the way the ball came to him. It’s was an odd play.

Users who are viewing this thread