What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 SharkPool Rookie Mock Series - preNFL draft (1.05) POLL ***CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

TE Premium

• Treylon Burks

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Trey McBride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jameson Williams

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Chris Olave

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Isaiah Spiller

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Malik Willis

• Rachaad White

• George Pickens

• Skyy Moore

• Zamir White

• James Cook

• Jahan Dotson

• Brian Robinson Jr.

• Don't play in this format

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Other (add name)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barackdhouse

Footballguy
Link to 1.01 poll
Link to 1.02 poll
Link to 1.03 poll
Link to 1.04 poll

Standard:

1.01 Hall 95%
1.02 Walker III 55%
1.03 G Wilson 54%
1.04 Burks 32%

PPR:

1.01 Hall 88%
1.02 G Wilson 40%
1.03 Walker III 53%
1.04 London 36%

SuperFlex:

1.01 Hall 74%
1.02 M Willis 48%
1.03 G Wilson 42%
1.04 Walker III 57%

TE Premium:

1.01 Hall 87%
1.02 G Wilson 34% (tied and won thru PPR tiebreaker)
1.03 Walker III 55%
1.04 London 32% (tied and won thru PPR tiebreaker)

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s obviously a few plum landing spots for the WRs that will come into play in the final rankings - but this isn’t all that surprising to me so far. 

There’s obviously a few plum landing spots for the WRs that will come into play in the final rankings - but this isn’t all that surprising to me so far. 
Yeah I was listening to a few pods breaking down rankings and I felt like this was kind of pointless without draft capital and landing spot- especially after Hall and Walker. 

Yeah I was listening to a few pods breaking down rankings and I felt like this was kind of pointless without draft capital and landing spot- especially after Hall and Walker. 
Most everybody agrees that draft capital is one of the absolute biggest signals to predict success. Playing time at least. But there are *always* at least a couple players that the crowd ranked lower before the NFL draft than afterwards. Because the landing spot is presumably so sweet. I have been guilty of it more than a few times. That's why a pre-draft poll or mock like this can have value. It removes the (potential) bias that comes with landing spot(s). If there is a large divergence for player x between the pre and post polls, that would seem worth noting and diving into. IMO. 

Most everybody agrees that draft capital is one of the absolute biggest signals to predict success. Playing time at least. But there are *always* at least a couple players that the crowd ranked lower before the NFL draft than afterwards. Because the landing spot is presumably so sweet. I have been guilty of it more than a few times. That's why a pre-draft poll or mock like this can have value. It removes the (potential) bias that comes with landing spot(s). If there is a large divergence for player x between the pre and post polls, that would seem worth noting and diving into. IMO. 
Oh yeah not knocking this at all. Like I said, I am spending time listening to podcasts doing the same kind of speculation. It’s interesting

Users who are viewing this thread