What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 IBL (1 Viewer)

He should partner with someone if he doesn't have the time.
You are nicer than me....when you bail, you are basically dead to me....he could have came in said “hey I need some help/coverage” or whatever.....but he just bailed on the team....if its just an individual thing and its just all about you, do whatever you want, but in a team thing I think you need to show a little more consideration.....IMO

And if this is Dave Baker/Gringo....not to pile on, but pretty much zero partication in here....maybe none other than checking in in the beginning (i tried to look real quick, didnt see anything)...and not really sure if he had much WW activity etc during the season....

Rumor has it that there is a private forum here? 
There is or will be for us, I understand

Stephen, didn't you do this before a few years ago? Drafts typically kick off in early August.

Last edited by a moderator:
renesauz said:
There is or will be for us, I understand

Stephen, didn't you do this before a few years ago? Drafts typically kick off in early August.
Yes, I think that I participated a couple of years, but it has been a while. Can you provide a link so that I can see the roster requirements, starters required, etc. All I can recall is that the draft is really different with trades possible between multiple drafts.

You are nicer than me....when you bail, you are basically dead to me....he could have came in said “hey I need some help/coverage” or whatever.....but he just bailed on the team....if its just an individual thing and its just all about you, do whatever you want, but in a team thing I think you need to show a little more consideration.....IMO
Note to self:   Do not cross Ref...lol.

Seriously though, if ANYONE is swamped, we can jump in and help out (especially now that we have the private forum).  Please ask, there is always someone out of 11 with a little downtime to help you out...or find someone to partner with.  

Baker said he was participating last year but had bad luck. I don’t recall all the details and haven’t investigated much. I can check in with him to see if he’s still interested or not. 

Aaron Rudnicki said:
Baker said he was participating last year but had bad luck. I don’t recall all the details and haven’t investigated much. I can check in with him to see if he’s still interested or not. 
he kept guys like Jordan Reed in his lineup even when not playing....comments were made by Renesauz about his activity decreasing every year...no activity in this thread....no moves for two months between Sep 16 and Nov 16th...and after making 5 moves on Nov 16th...he only made one the rest of the season (Dec 3rd last move)....and only a total of 8 moves on the year.....carried two PK's....Renesauz had to take over the keys to the car....

not really breaking down all the ins and outs of his roster and team management, because sometimes we don't have to make moves....but with the above I wouldn't just settle for chalking it up to "bad luck"....he pretty much bailed.....(but still did better than me)....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went back and checked my email exchange with him from last year. He said he was setting lineups but not doing much else.

Given that, as well as his lack of participation/presence on the message boards, leads me to believe he's probably not that interested in returning.

I asked him to check in here if he has time to let us know what's up, but I assume it's ok to replace him.

he's the OG of this and has been doing it longer than any of us I believe so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he comes back refreshed and ready to play. but no worries if his heart's just not into it as much these days either. some fresh blood might help us bounce back a bit from that beating we took last year.

No news yet on team members or prep? Just checking in since as a somewhat newbie, if needed I will need some direction.

Sorry all, I had family visiting for almost 2 full weeks and haven't been on here much. Traditionally the drafts kick off the last week of July, but we might be a week or so past that this year as we seem to be one board short at the moment. I'll post more as soon as I have more. In the meantime, if you don't have an account at fantasy sharks yet, you'll need to get one and let me know the exact name you're using there so I can get you access to the IBL boards there (it would be easier if you kept the same username you use here).

I have as our team:

Renesauz

Rudnicki

Stephen Holloway

Ref/Bass

Sweetlove

BTSW

bro1ncos

Ruffrodys

Clash

Duckboy

Mr Irrelevant

Old Milwaukee

Aaron, is the private channel set up and ready? If/when it is, these should be the 13 people in it.

Sorry all, I had family visiting for almost 2 full weeks and haven't been on here much. Traditionally the drafts kick off the last week of July, but we might be a week or so past that this year as we seem to be one board short at the moment. I'll post more as soon as I have more. In the meantime, if you don't have an account at fantasy sharks yet, you'll need to get one and let me know the exact name you're using there so I can get you access to the IBL boards there (it would be easier if you kept the same username you use here).
BTSW - FBG on Fantasy Sharks.

Users who are viewing this thread