What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 keeper league advice (1 Viewer)

Trez

Footballguy
So I am trying to decide which way to go with my keepers this year. I am allowed to keep 2 and they take up our 1st and 2nd round pick.
It is a ppr league with 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te and a wr/te flex spot.

My keeper for the past couple years have been Derrick Henry and Stefon Diggs.
This year however I think I might want to keep Tony Pollard and Amon Ra St. Brown.

There is no time limit on keeping players and I am thinking that I might want to keep these up and coming stars for the future. I do believe that Pollard will be just as successful as King Henry this year and that I will probably take a small hit in production for Amon Ra but I think the trade off will pay off better in the future.

I have no doubt that both players I release will be snatched up before I get a pick (drafting 10th in snake format).

Any thoughts on my position?

ARSB gets my vote. But Pollard will have to share some touches. But he is still above King Henry as the Tenn offense will be putting the ball in the air more now.
The wear & tear on Henry has to catch up

Due to the keep forever aspect I would change it up to get younger since you have a couple guys that warrant that change.

Users who are viewing this thread