What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (2 Viewers)

Pratt to Green Bay. That's actually where I thought he might end up...3 rounds earlier. Awesome steal for them.

ETA: Fully expect him to win the #2 job behind Love.

Equally as funny, but non-fiction:

Fontenot on not drafting a cornerback: "We would have liked to add that position, but you do’t want to force a reach or do something you shouldn’t." #Falcons

If they would have just taken Terrion Arnold/Quinyon Mitchell there people would have just nodded and said "yep, good pick"

775,000 fans attended the 2024 NFL Draft in Detroit

Previous 3-day record for the event was 600,000.

WTG 313. Never been more proud to be a Michigander.

As one Lions beat writer Tweeted:

@KoryEWoods
·
Apr 26

I've never had so many people tell me that Detroit is nothing like how the national media portrays the city.
It was a ton of fun. We went around 2:00 Friday and it was very busy but still open enough to be able to move around. The draft stage looked cool, the waterfront was bumping and so were all the bars and restaurants. We got a drink at the Queens and got to see 42 Dugg (Detroit rapper) and his crew pull up to do some major shopping. Their fleet of cars included a matte gray Rolls SUV that probably cost $400,000. Then we got patio seats at San Morello for wine and lunch, that's the perfect spot for people watching on Woodward. Closed it out watching the draft with a little distance at Second Best near LCA. Was a 10/10 day. Everyone was happy, having fun, great vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread