What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (1 Viewer)

HOLLOWAY STOMPS HIS FOOT AND WAVED GAETHJE TO TOE THE LINE IN THE CENTER OF THE CAGE ... STANDS AND TRADES... AND KNOCKS OUT JUSTIN GAETHJE COLD AT 4:59 OF THE LAST RD

THAT WAS LEGENDARY

Not a great card but a fight just got stopped in the 2nd round because of a cut on a shin from leg kicks. The cut didn't hinder the fighter but it was bleeding so bad the Dr called the fight. Crazy.

Not a great card but a fight just got stopped in the 2nd round because of a cut on a shin from leg kicks. The cut didn't hinder the fighter but it was bleeding so bad the Dr called the fight. Crazy.
just going to say, first time I have seen a fight called for a cut that was not bleeding into the eyes.

my bad on not putting this here, i put the below in the derby thread
what are we looking at guys? i’ve been drinking and am outside austin and want to have a betting interest.

ill trade ufc bets:
Pereira; Lucindo, Bonfim; Petrino to win

Why the hell does the 10th ranked flyweight get a title shot?

Edit: pretty great fight tho!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread