What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stocks -VS- Crypto. The Ultimate showdown. (1 Viewer)

KGB

Footballguy

Starting Dec 1.

Pick 5 stocks or 5 cryptos. This way, you are not just going for 1 home run.

1 year winner and 5 year winner.

10000 man enter, 1 man leave.

I'll be doing 200 per pick

Last edited:
I think apple starts their own crypto exchange. I crypto or something. If so, I dump everything into apple stock. and if they have thier own coin, I sell my house to buy it🍎

I would have a combination of stocks and crypto betting big on augmented reality and Web 3 being mainstream soon.

Stocks:
1. GameStop (GME)
2. Funko (FNKO)

Crypto:
3. Ethereum (ETH)
4. Loopring (LRC)
5. Immutable X (IMX)

can we pick 5 of each? :lol:
If no, I gotta go with Crypto:
BTC, ETH, LINK (Chainlink), SOL (Solana), ILV (Illuvium)

If yes, here are my 5 stocks:
Apple, Coinbase, Meta, Uber, Unity Software

APPLE not allowed As I think they go into crypto. (or ill take them as my #5) (either way) and If they do, I would sell everything I own and buy apple stock and or their token:popcorn:

MY first Pick.

1. ETH - Ethereum
Pretty much everything crypto is built on this. I expect it to flip Bitcoin to become #1 market cap

Just for fun, Ill reply to the comments on DEC1 with their current values.

APPLE not allowed As I think they go into crypto. (or ill take them as my #5) (either way) and If they do, I would sell everything I own and buy apple stock and or their token:popcorn:

MY first Pick.

1. ETH - Ethereum
Pretty much everything crypto is built on this. I expect it to flip Bitcoin to become #1 market cap

Just for fun, Ill reply to the comments on DEC1 with their current values.
I agree with this and am throwing more on Ethereum within the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread